Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Oops, meant to mention @usinjin. My bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoops, email died and I forgot about the thread ha!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    That's pretty nice looking! What would that end up being to get to the States? I tried checking out to see what shipping would be like, but I couldn't find "USA" or any variant as an option.
    When I bought, 1 USD was 1.344 AUD, so with shipping it came out to a total of $345. A steal if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkmastaflex View Post
    Oops, meant to mention @usinjin. My bad!

No worries at all
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Haha this has sort of derailed usinjin's thread. Any updates on use? Hitting curbs? Thoughts on that matte look?
    I've been pretty careful, no curb nudges yet! I like the matte look..not the orange logo though..it does show dirt VERY easily, and unfortunately the same for scratches, though I think the top isn't likely to be marred unless you actually hit something. Still waiting on my wrap material...thinking I'll go for a carbon fiber print to match the Rieger's appearance (more or less).
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Count me in for the Rieger - the ones I ordered from bavarian_motorwerks came in today and they are complete garbage - the drivers side looks like someone took a belt sander to it

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I got an automated reply that they are out of the office on holiday from 8/3-8/16
    Any updates? Let me know if you need help organizing the group buy.
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    Any updates? Let me know if you need help organizing the group buy.

I just resent the same email, I’ll update with a reply
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I just resent the same email, I’ll update with a reply
    Sounds good. Thanks for taking the initiative.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

I actually just checked my junk mail and they replied to me a few days ago. They said they can’t offer a lower price because the lip is not a rieger lip but made by another manufacturer. I shot them another email back verifying that they can’t offer any sort of discount if our group bought 5-10 of them.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Thanks for the review! I'd love a front splitter of some sort, even though it just means I'd scrape even more often.

I've always had eyes for the Hartge front splitter, by they were NLA by the time I learned about them.

Once upon a time I had that lip in a 2x2 Carbon...... I loved it, just wish I had carbon skirt extensions to match. I was a young college student during this era, Suffice to say.... I was broke-er than i am now lmao

I like that lip too, there Are reps on eBay in carbon overlay

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast