Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Awesome restoration, 100% go with natural brown interior !

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    Re: Seats. I actually hadn't considered M3 seats until recently. I actually don't know what it takes to swap them... My seats are currently heated, black leather, with lumbar. I do like Cinnamon (had it in my 2011 X5), but think I like natural brown more... And of course, need to do door panels etc then. Might be easier to just do black... BUT... My dream was a MT, Imola, Natural Brown vert... I took the next best thing when I found this...

I have the BlueBus now... It's fine. I actually disconnected it for telephone bc bt speakerphone in a convertible is useless lol. Works great for streaming. I do sort of miss the reverse camera/carplay/large screen. Was considering the Avant head unit(nervous), or doing a totally custom install. I'm close with one of the top car stereo shops in the country, Sound-in-Motion, in Boston, and they want to make me a fully custom install with Mosconi amps, Focal speakers, and custom, hidden, footwell subs... I'm on the fence now.

Here's a head unit installed in a friend's car. The dash kits are so much better now, and since no CD player, there is no modification necessary...

Attachment 38089
    Got you.
    M3 seats should be direct bolt on. I have them on my touring and it is direct bolt on. There lever for the rear passengers to recline the seat is useless in my case.
    Whatever you chose in terms of seats, it will be great in your vert!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Got you.
    M3 seats should be direct bolt on. I have them on my touring and it is direct bolt on. There lever for the rear passengers to recline the seat is useless in my case.
    Whatever you chose in terms of seats, it will be great in your vert!

thanks! you mentioned lumbar… are the electronics plug and play compatible etc?

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    thanks! you mentioned lumbar… are the electronics plug and play compatible etc?
    Steve, the lumbar seats are plug and play so if your car does not have lumbar support and you find seats that have them you can simply plug the seats in and you will have everything. This is what I did for my ZHP recently. It did not have lumbar support and I now have full lumbar with my new seats and they are completely functional.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Steve, the lumbar seats are plug and play so if your car does not have lumbar support and you find seats that have them you can simply plug the seats in and you will have everything. This is what I did for my ZHP recently. It did not have lumbar support and I now have full lumbar with my new seats and they are completely functional.
    +1. It also very easy to retrofit lumbar support. I did it not a long time ago and it was pretty straight forward.

Looks great! Love to see this level of refresh keeping the e46 pristine.

Re M3 seats: guys remember that this is a vert, so M3 seats are just sport seats.

New paint is so nice! Man I'd be so paranoid about the paint on the front and rock chips... for how much $$$ you spent you should look into PPF!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    New paint is so nice! Man I'd be so paranoid about the paint on the front and rock chips... for how much $$$ you spent you should look into PPF!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    Usually takes a few months for paint to be cure fully
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Looks great! Love to see this level of refresh keeping the e46 pristine.

Re M3 seats: guys remember that this is a vert, so M3 seats are just sport seats.
    M3 vert seats are regular sport seats?

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Usually takes a few months for paint to be cure fully
    Yup... actually Steve is the body shop okay with a ceramic coat just 2 weeks after? I'm looking at getting just my front and rear bumpers painted, not super worried about the rear bumper but man not having any sort of protection on the front bumper for 2-4 weeks is gonna suck with summer bugs.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast