Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Name:  7DBB4C02-05AA-48F1-8340-17D77850D280.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  294.7 KBnew parts! Waiting for a new silver cube trim over the radio and the interior refinish is done for this year. If you look closely the silver cube trim doesnt match. The one over the passenger side is new... and didnt match the center one, so am replacing all 3 front ones so they match... I may do the seats next winter.

Name:  4E9DC9F7-5449-48D1-BB0D-7E6858F9EA44.jpeg
Views: 416
Size:  431.9 KBName:  BC334886-4224-4080-82EE-4198D1021D25.jpeg
Views: 548
Size:  248.1 KBName:  2FF0CDA6-D28A-4A5F-AA12-8351AC50EC8A.jpeg
Views: 398
Size:  482.6 KB

Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Steve’s cabrio is so fresh you would think this car was brand new

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Haven't posted in a while.... Here's an update. Had the car professionally resprayed. Took 3+ weeks to have it done right... Results are amazing. The front (OEM Euro) and rear bumpers are new a few months ago. The interior has had all the plastic replaced... I'm going to drive and enjoy it for the summer now.

In 2 weeks, It will go in for post paint correction and full ceramic.

Had the car appraisedName:  zhp1a.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  1.18 MBName:  zhp2.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  1.28 MBName:  zph3.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  1.48 MB and switched to Haggerty insurance.

Next fall projects when the car comes off the road:

- redo the seats. Deciding on keeping it black or going with Natural Brown
    - Dinan stage 3 (Exhaust, intake, throttle body, stage 3 software) all on order (for 10+ months and counting)
    - May redo the radio setup, havent decided yet...

Wow, beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post
    Wow, beautiful!
    Thanks!

Steve,
    The car is amazing. Fresh Imola paint seriously cool.
    I see your consideration about the seats. It is nice to keep OEM color and combo and leather die. On another hand, Imola with cinnamon brown interior is the next level.
    Are you considering M3 front seats or will be keeping yours? If your seats do not lumbar, I would probably install M3 seats, especially if you will decide to change the color.
    As for the radio, you probably want to consider BlueBus. I am not sure if you considered that option. It will provide a great and modern Bluetooth capability, while keeping the factory look of the radio. If you are thinking to install back up camera, then it is a totally different case.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Car looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Steve,
    The car is amazing. Fresh Imola paint seriously cool.
    I see your consideration about the seats. It is nice to keep OEM color and combo and leather die. On another hand, Imola with cinnamon brown interior is the next level.
    Are you considering M3 front seats or will be keeping yours? If your seats do not lumbar, I would probably install M3 seats, especially if you will decide to change the color.
    As for the radio, you probably want to consider BlueBus. I am not sure if you considered that option. It will provide a great and modern Bluetooth capability, while keeping the factory look of the radio. If you are thinking to install back up camera, then it is a totally different case.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Re: Seats. I actually hadn't considered M3 seats until recently. I actually don't know what it takes to swap them... My seats are currently heated, black leather, with lumbar. I do like Cinnamon (had it in my 2011 X5), but think I like natural brown more... And of course, need to do door panels etc then. Might be easier to just do black... BUT... My dream was a MT, Imola, Natural Brown vert... I took the next best thing when I found this...

I have the BlueBus now... It's fine. I actually disconnected it for telephone bc bt speakerphone in a convertible is useless lol. Works great for streaming. I do sort of miss the reverse camera/carplay/large screen. Was considering the Avant head unit(nervous), or doing a totally custom install. I'm close with one of the top car stereo shops in the country, Sound-in-Motion, in Boston, and they want to make me a fully custom install with Mosconi amps, Focal speakers, and custom, hidden, footwell subs... I'm on the fence now.

Here's a head unit installed in a friend's car. The dash kits are so much better now, and since no CD player, there is no modification necessary...

Name:  dash.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  762.5 KB

Jesus, what a refurbish this car has received. The paint looks great. Glad to see someone pumping life back into a car and enjoying the process of doing it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast