Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    If you're talking about the specific combo 4dr, slicktop, 6 speed, Mystic Blue, then according to Carmine's Import Service there are 2 on the East Coast.
    Thanks, Galapolis. Any idea where Carmine's gets their numbers? Doesn't matter much but would love to know the same production figures for my car.

Thanks again for the leads as well.
    2003 330i ZHP | Schwarz 2 | Alcantara & Cloth | Black Cube | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by jlodge View Post
    Thanks, Galapolis. Any idea where Carmine's gets their numbers? Doesn't matter much but would love to know the same production figures for my car.

Thanks again for the leads as well.
    No idea. The owner was the leader of the local BMW CCA chapter for some time, not sure if he knows things we don't. I have a feeling they are just guessing based on experience. (especially because they threw East Coast in there)
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I’d consider selling mine. It just sits in the garage all the time pissing my wife off since “we pay for insurance/registration bla bla bla” Lol! I keep telling her it’s not just any 3 series BMW lmao! Anyways she does have a point and we do have too many cars as it is.

Sending PM

I'm going to be selling mine soon, working on getting pics and everything in the next week or so. 2004, 4D, 6MT, Silbergrau, alcantara interior w black cube trim, no nav, no cold weather, 115k. Have tons of service records. Located in El Paso, TX.

Still actively looking, so appreciate the message - sending you a PM.
    Last edited by C2Davis; 11-08-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Check this one out

For Sale: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan Imola/Black 6MT
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been considering selling my 2004 ZHP Sedan Imola 6MT, just hit 150k miles though so not sure if your mileage requirements is final. I have service records back to 16k miles(from PO and myself)

Bump - still actively looking. Have had a few good leads thanks to several of you here, but still haven’t landed one.

Happy Holidays bump!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123