Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP Replacement Bumpers

Hey guys its been a while. Reaching out for some quick guidance on front bumper and body components.

Car was hit while parked at my apartment complex and unfortunately they didn't leave there information just a blank note. It was a low speed directly into the hood but the repairs are going to include blends into fenders, and potentially some money to allocate to the front bumper getting repainted (THANK GOD... ROCK CHIP CITY). The shop I found has been amazing and has gotten me new OEM parts, and is now potentially willing to work with me on getting some work done on the bumper if I cover the difference.

Big questions:

• Best Deals on ZHP OEM bumper covers
    • Best Deals on Aftermarket ZHP bumpers
    • Are ECS Tuning replicas quality or trash (I can get an M3 or CSL Rep Bumper for under $300)

Also wanted to replace all the old plastic stuff while I'm at it, so let me know if I'm missing anything:

• New Grill
    • New Kidney Grills (ECS Matt black)
    • New Fog lights w/ bezels (ZKW)
    • New Headlight lenses
    • New Headlight weather stripping
    • New Headlight gaskets
    • New Euro Clear Corners (still need to source these)
    • New Euro Side markers

Not sure how much it's going to cost, or if the shop is even willing to work with an aftermarket bumper, but if they are, I'm sure it going to need to be nice or I'm going to get hammered on labor. I know that brand new Bumper Covers for the ZHP can be really expensive, and I will probably sell my left over one to recoup some of the money... but yeah don't want to get hammered lol
    2005 Dinan 6 Speed
    1995 MR2 Turbo
    1993 MR2 NA (Sold... first car)
    2003 Jetta Wagon TDi 6 Speed (RIP)

There's a trim that goes behind the bumper grill. I only replaced the grill, and now the difference is obvious. I don't have the P/N for it.

Name:  front-after.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  548.2 KB
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    There's a trim that goes behind the bumper grill. I only replaced the grill, and now the difference is obvious. I don't have the P/N for it.
    Ok I'll add that... also.... so YOU'REEEEE the one who stole my vanity plate lol jk, mine is an '05 too lol

hoping it will look that clean shortly
    2005 Dinan 6 Speed
    1995 MR2 Turbo

Also... anyone know where I can get the Euro Tailights... NOT on ebay lol Having trouble finding them for the Sedan at a price that I feel comfortable that they aren't total piles of garbage
    2005 Dinan 6 Speed
    1995 MR2 Turbo

Sedan/Vert/Coupe?

I wouldn't recommend a replica. I unfortunately ended up with one, and it fits pretty poorly. Weird ripples in the plastic, doesn't hold trim pieces properly. I've had my eye on this for replacement (for a sedan)
    (someday): https://www.bimmerworld.com/E46-Seda...117893328.html

~$500 for a new one ain't terrible imo.
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

I'll vouch for Ikon Motorsports for replicas. Got mine for $170 shipped with fog lights and fitment is spot on. Even came primed so getting it painted was pretty cheap. I think they are out of stock at the moment.

Not sure about the ECS stuff, but if you're going replica might as well go all the way for maximum savings. That being said, you can't go wrong with OEM.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Xceler8 View Post
    Also... anyone know where I can get the Euro Tailights... NOT on ebay lol Having trouble finding them for the Sedan at a price that I feel comfortable that they aren't total piles of garbage
    Did you check Schmiedmann? https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/bmw-E...-pg288-catn-ol
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

So the taillights are on hold for the moment... found some that are by an OE manufacturer, but they are $300. I'm probably going to refresh the front of the car first since I basically got the front clip painted. I'm going to do the Matt Black Grills, headlight covers, both sets of clear Euro side markers, New ZKW fog lights, BMW Fog trip pieces, and front Grill.

Unfortunately the money put towards the front bumper had to go to some other work on the front end, and I got a quote from the shop on replacing the front bumper and painting it... it was $1400, $600 of which was the bumper itself... sooo yeahhhh idk if I'm ready to pay $800 for paint work on a bumper right now. I May ask them how much they would charge if they just order a bumper and paint it and give it to me to install.
    2005 Dinan 6 Speed
    1995 MR2 Turbo

You need to change shops immediately, my go-to body shop charged me $298 to paint my primed bumper and one friends had his original M3 bumper repaired AND repainted (with paint match/blending) for $400 at a different shop. That latter shop is really good too, they've done some excellent full repaints on a few Skylines.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post

Name:  front-after.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  548.2 KB
    I am not sure it’s suppose to be black though, I have 4 (four) ZHPs , all of them (one with 63k miles) have it what it seems painted silverish color from the factory. I replaced mine on one of my cars because I refreshed the whole bumper and the paint was a bit chipped and I did not want to repaint it. So it went on black/unpainted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk