Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Current member but another new to me ZHP

Hi guys, so I currently have an imola zhp. It’s auto and originally bought as a DD because at the time I had a e39 M5. I have since sold my M5 which I regret and recently started to play with the idea of getting something a little more exciting.
    I’ve thought about another e39 M5, s54 swapped wagons, even a golf r, but then I ran across this ZHP which caught my eye.
    It’s a sweet color combo and has a bit more power than stock.
    What do you guys think about it ?

Little more exciting part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, looks great!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Any details? Why won't the hood close? Is the roof plastidipped (texture looks weird)?

nice, what kind of power is it putting down? what SC kit is that? is it intercooled?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Current member but another new to me ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Any details? Why won't the hood close? Is the roof plastidipped (texture looks weird)?
    He just has the hood popped open but it does close fully.
    The roof is wrapped in an odd carbon fiber like texture, I personally don't like it so I'm going to remove it. He also has it on the mirrors, splitters, rear diffuser etc. Also has green calipers which I'm hoping will grow on me because I don't want to deal with having them redone.

This is the mod list
    Active Autowerke Supercharger Kit
    Active Autowerke Meth Injection Kit
    Active Autowerke Headers
    Brembo Brakes All 4 Corners
    Dinan Exhaust
    KW V3 Suspension
    Megan Racing Control Arms
    Stage 2 Clutch

The only issue is a gear rattle that he said is coming from the lightweight flywheel. He said the noise goes away when you push in the clutch , does that sound right to you guys?

I saw that Sacramento car and thought about buying it for a second. It's in very good shape! Dealing with smog here in CA makes it challenging so I decided to pass. A rattle and a lightweight flywheel go hand in hand which is why my owners who aren't tracking their cars switch back to a OEM style flywheel.

Congrats!

some clutch/FW kits that are beefier than stock will chatter like that........not out of the ordinary IMO.

thats a very strange pattern of CF vinyl wrap, never seen that before.

what kind of power does it make?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    some clutch/FW kits that are beefier than stock will chatter like that........not out of the ordinary IMO.

thats a very strange pattern of CF vinyl wrap, never seen that before.

what kind of power does it make?
    Yeah, looks like they tried to replicate "forged" carbon fibre aka the equivalent of chopped strand mat glass, in carbon
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by ApexHitter View Post
    I saw that Sacramento car and thought about buying it for a second. It's in very good shape! Dealing with smog here in CA makes it challenging so I decided to pass. A rattle and a lightweight flywheel go hand in hand which is why my owners who aren't tracking their cars switch back to a OEM style flywheel.

Congrats!
    Thanks, yes from what I read that seems to be the case about the lightweight flywheel.
    The seller was undecisive and even changed the price after already making an agreement, started bothering me and was not going to go through with it along with my fiancé trying to talk me out of it.
    After some research and several videos of the vehicle I decided to give in.
    It's in super clean condition and the service records are outstanding. Everything from steering rack , door actuators even the engine was replaced at around 50kmi and all work done at BMW dealer, current mileage is around 110k.

I need to get it on a dyno, seller doesn't know the actual numbers and just questimates 300-350hp to the crank.
    This is what's listed on active autowerkes website, not sure how accurate that is.

https://store.activeautowerke.com/co...er-kit-level-1

Performance Specs
    Power: 365 BHP @ 7000 rpm
    Torque: 270 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm
    Boost Level: 8.0 psi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast