Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: 330ci ZHP Preferably Convertible

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello Gents,

Long time ZHP enthusiast here, but short time member.

Fiance's lease was just returned, so in the market for a zhp she can commute.

Preferably a Convertible/Automatic (live in Miami, go figure lol), but may consider the right Coupe and manual transmission.

Her color preference is White on brown, but open minded. I don't need a garage queen ZHP, miles don't necessarily scare me so long it has been maintained well.

Would prefer something within the South East region, but not afraid to travel or ship the right car.

No real budget but would like to stay under $10k. Cash in hand and ready to move on something quick, can't have her driving the e36 m everyday lol. Would love to buy within the forum community.

Bump for a white on brown/beige convertible!

Serious cash buyer in hand.

Would you consider a black on beige convertible auto? 120k miles, well maintained and cared for, total cooling system and suspension refresh in the past 8k miles, 3 out of 4 wheels are new (4th was refurbished), recent tires, new alternator, new headlights and front bumper, new side marker lights, new hood soundproofing. Interior has been refreshed (except for seats) with new center trays, new BMW M-stitched leather steering wheel, and refreshed black cube trim bits. Drives great. It's in your price range.

One of the new headlights and front bumper was done because a woman hit it when it was parked. Cracked the headlight and damaged bumper, so her insurance replaced them. I bought the other side headlight new because I wanted it to look good :-) Same with side marker lights.

Let me know if you're interested!

I appreciate the response. Car looks very nice.

Currently hard pressed on a White on beige/brown. Will even consider a Coupe

Bimmers R Us in St Louis has a white on tan auto cab with 70k miles. Asking $12k. No affiliation - just saw it while browsing online.

Not affiliated, just passing along - seems to tick almost all of your boxes: https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/...189308537.html

Here's what looks like a nice Imola Auto vert in Dallas area. Seller has had up for a sale for a while, and dropped price once already. Bonus hardtop too!

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ct...185482418.html