Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bump cause my brother bought a 625 ESS Charged e92 M3 today & I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Bump cause my brother bought a 625 ESS Charged e92 M3 today & I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something

is the universe telling you to sell your ZHP and get a SC E92 M3? because if I could and the price was right, I would lol
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    is the universe telling you to sell your ZHP and get a SC E92 M3? because if I could and the price was right, I would lol
    Lmao Believe me.... the want/desire to get a newer car is real. The car is beautiful with only 88K miles on it.

But then again.... I still want to “Finish” my car

I have literally everything but a blower/motor swap planned

Free bump

Good luck. I jumped on it when it was about to go NLA lol it fucked up all of my plans, but whatever, at least I got it sitting there lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Good luck. I jumped on it when it was about to go NLA lol it fucked up all of my plans, but whatever, at least I got it sitting there lol
    Lmao I remember I wanted one so bad but being in college and paying tuition out of pocket made all those plans stagnant. I really want to boost my car sooo bad, but if it becomes impossible to find a TS2, I’ll just S54 swap or something ... as nice as it would be, I like weird/obscure/rare and it just isn’t as rare as it used to be.

I blame Stuart M. for inspiring me to build a wide, OEM+, Boosted ZHP

Yeah same. I pretty much jumped on it because I knew I would regret it as the car would never be finished in my eyes. I actually didn't even have the money for it lol

just do s54 + csl airbox. that at least puts you in the rare category cause it's expensive lol

maybe try expanding for ts1 too? all ts2 is like intercooler, pulley, and maybe fuel injectors. You can certainly piece together those parts separately. get the harder part to find first which is the s/c unit.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yeah same. I pretty much jumped on it because I knew I would regret it as the car would never be finished in my eyes. I actually didn't even have the money for it lol

just do s54 + csl airbox. that at least puts you in the rare category cause it's expensive lol

maybe try expanding for ts1 too? all ts2 is like intercooler, pulley, and maybe fuel injectors. You can certainly piece together those parts separately. get the harder part to find first which is the s/c unit.
    I found one on FB a month ago with a E85 flex fuel fuel pump but the tune was for MS43.
    His price wasn’t so unreasonable but I heard the TS2 blower has the more desirable Iaminova cores. I would upgrade to the Green Giant fuel injectors upon install anyway, I just really wish they were easy to find as “For Sale” items on Facebook/OfferUp but they NEVER go up for sale lol

Well, you should try contact ESS to see if they could source you some Laminova cores. I know the chambers for them are already milled, you just need to install them.

They do go up for sale lol I usually see them posted on E46f. I probably came across like 8 of them in the last couple of years. But I'm always like nah, I'll go new lol Also check out the 5 series and z4 forums. I think those were the other 2 popular platforms that use the same unit.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    This is my correspondence with ESS in March.

"ESS in Europe made 30 more M54 TS2 kits, I still have access to a few of them."
    Current Garage... '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT (wife's), '02 Alpine 325iT (Eileen, Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Instagram @ HillPerformanceBimmers
    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast