Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feeler: Koni Sport shocks

EDIT: Sorry for kind of a misleading title. The shocks are currently on my car but my intention is to sell them.

I recently ordered a set of the Koni Yellows, but the struts are unavailable until sometime in October. I'm trying to sell the rear shocks and getting a complete set of the Koni Specials as I'd rather not wait another month and a half, or have a mix-matched suspension.

The model number is KONI 8040 1271SPORT. 2x rear shocks for the sport suspension.

They have about 100 miles on them currently (at this time of posting), looking for something around $200 for the pair. Best offers welcome.
    Last edited by usinjin; 10-03-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

GLWS. If you get the Koni Special Active, I would to know your impression of them. Looking for a set that offers more comfort for daily driving.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtamayo027 View Post
    GLWS. If you get the Koni Special Active, I would to know your impression of them. Looking for a set that offers more comfort for daily driving.

Thanks! What set are you currently running?
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Quote Originally Posted by usinjin View Post
    Thanks! What set are you currently running?
    I'm running Bilstein B4. They are not uncomfortable but more firm than what I am accustomed to. I'm used to driving a Toyota.

I'm attracted by the following claim: "The KONI Special Active shock combines excellent road holding and handling characteristics with no-compromise comfort levels."

I'm thinking they my suit my needs better than the B4s.

Quote Originally Posted by jtamayo027 View Post

If it's comfort you're after, I have the king of comfort Koni FSD's coming off the car in the next month (replacing with Koni Sports for that adjustability). They're excellent for a daily driver and even performed well in a short track session, but I'm getting more and more into autocross where I need to be able to lock down the rebound for the insane transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    If it's comfort you're after, I have the king of comfort Koni FSD's coming off the car in the next month (replacing with Koni Sports for that adjustability). They're excellent for a daily driver and even performed well in a short track session, but I'm getting more and more into autocross where I need to be able to lock down the rebound for the insane transitions.
    That is why the Koni Special Active calls my attention as they are the next evolution of the Koni FSD. I am interested in knowing how many miles they have and how much you want for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm gonna assume you want brand spanking new? Otherwise, pls take mine :grin:

I'm gonna assume you want brand spanking new? Otherwise, pls take mine :grin:
    Hah sorry man I bought them like 3 months ago

Please either list these for sale or I can delete the thread. Feelers are not allowed on this site. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    ... They have about 100 miles on them, looking for something around $200 for the pair.
    Hey, Rando. His asking price is $200. The thread title is misleading, this is not a feeler.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast