PSA - WARNING - LSEAT.COM

Hey guys, I noticed that these guys are a popular source for replacement seat skins for e46s, so I thought I'd share my recent experience.

After corresponding with LSeat mid-summer, they indicated that they did not have a pattern for an NB1 (99-00) Miata but would give me 50% off if I shipped them my covers. They promised a turnaround of 3-4 weeks.

I removed and shipped my original leather covers to them in mid-July, they arrived at their PO Box on July 29. After an exchange to finalize what I wanted on August 2, I waited patiently for an email to arrange for payment. When I didn't get one I followed up on August 21, and they responded saying "we are still working on it, we will let you know once we get it done".

That's the last I heard from them, they have not responded to emails sent on September 20, 22 and again today October 4.

I am now stuck with a Miata with no seat skins, and out about CA$50 in shipping costs. If there is a change in this and they come through I will update, but at this time I have no alternative but to believe that I've been defrauded.