Thread: What do you guys use?

What do you guys use?

Iíve been a die hard griots guy since I got my e92 back in 2009. But lately Iíve been looking around and liking some of the products from adamís. I just ordered their graphine kit on prime day. Really looking forward to seeing it in action under a UV light.
    Not to mention adamís tends to run better sales and promos, and I feel their prices are typically less than griots in general.

So who do you guys use for you detailing stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed garage

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I use a good bit of Adam’s stuff and dabble in a few products from obsessed garage. I haven’t transitioned towards ceramic coatings yet but I use the sealant + Collinite combo when I detail once a year or so and maintain with bead maker. I keep Adam’s wheel cleaner for really nasty stuff but p&s brake buster works well for wheels and tires without being so harsh.

I think when I finally get a replacement front and rear bumper with paint touch ups, I’m gonna go the obsessed garage ceramic coating recommendation

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Iíve been a die hard griots guy since I got my e92 back in 2009. But lately Iíve been looking around and liking some of the products from adamís. I just ordered their graphine kit on prime day. Really looking forward to seeing it in action under a UV light.
    Not to mention adamís tends to run better sales and promos, and I feel their prices are typically less than griots in general.

So who do you guys use for you detailing stuff?

Also not sure if youíre into polishing with DA orbital machines, but it really is almost required as it takes your paint to a whole new level of clarity and shine. Youíll be astonished when done correctly

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Also not sure if youíre into polishing with DA orbital machines, but it really is almost required as it takes your paint to a whole new level of clarity and shine. Youíll be astonished when done correctly
    Yes I use a griots orbital and have a few of their different size attachments so I can go from 3 to 5 to 6.5 inches, useful for small or narrow spaces. And then I pair the orbital with their BOSS line of polishes. Itís 4 different types to be used together depending on the severity of each surface.

I want to get a few panels respirated next year so I want to get out as much as I can to see what it really necessary.