Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Shipping from overseas

Anyone have any recommendations for shipping something from overseas?

I found some wheels in Norway and the cheapest shipping I can find so far is like $500. The boxes are 60x60x30 and weigh 12-14kg per box
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

DHL shipping is pretty cheap. Keep in mind that the pandemic has driven up the prices for certain shipping services though.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    DHL shipping is pretty cheap. Keep in mind that the pandemic has driven up the prices for certain shipping services though.
    I agree. DHL.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I checked DHL, twice, and the quote I got was over $3k. Pretty sure I entered all the info correct as well
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

That's strange, it should be roughly a 75€ charge per box, so 300€ total.

Name:  Screenshot_2020-10-21 DHL Online Frankierung DHL.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  63.9 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

The dimensions of the boxes he is using are 60x60x30 (cm) and he said one wheel and box without packaging was 12kg

I found this incredibly cheap freight company that seemed to specialize in wheels. I’m not sure if it was domestic or overseas.

I’ll try to find it and get back to you. I remember them showing up on a website detailing how to ship wheels. I remember googling this when I tried to ship mercedes wheels. The price was surprisingly reasonable.

[edit]

I think I found it:

https://howtoshipwheels.com/

and I think this is the provider they recommend:
    https://www.shipnex.com/express-ship...rral=699362547

They’re actual human beings. When I called them, I spoke to someone from Turkey which was cool.