Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: 50sKid Tells Us

50sKid Tells Us

Almost every repair I've made on my ZHP had guidance from 50sKid videos, and I've missed that quality content when he dropped out of sight.

Today, he released a tell all video of what's going on in his life, and although the future might not include much if any new e46 videos, it's great that he's doing well and I thank him for all his gave us

Thanks Jason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3nvBVBti7Q
    Pete

Glad to see he is still around.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

it was always reassuring to come across one of his videos about a project i was about to tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    it was always reassuring to come across one of his videos about a project i was about to tackle.
    Exactly, he was always one of the videos I referenced when I would do some job, if available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, too, really benefitted from and appreciated the 50's Kid's videos. I definitely owe him a debt of gratitude, and I hope he realizes how very good he was at what he did.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I couldn't have replaced my VANOS seals without 50skid's guidance. His videos are the best in terms of laying out each job step by step with the clearest possible footage.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I loved following along his engine rebuild series!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)