Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

330xi ZHP conversion and new member

Hey all,

Have been aware of the zhp forums for a number of years now.. owned my first e46 in 2012.
    Sold it a few years later and went through a few different cars. Last november I was looking for a cheap winter car to keep my M3 off the road and stumbled across an 04 330xi 6mt slicktop. It served its purpose and then sat for the majority of the year. Decided to sell the M3 as I have a 90 miata that I have been using as an entry into motorsport (autox as of right now) and found that it didn't make sense to have a fast weekend car that sits while I'm out racing on the weekends.

Since the e46 seems to be a relatively clean example albeit with high mileage and decently rare being a ZSP/ZCW 6mt slicktop.. I have decided to turn it into my own variation of a zhp car! Probably won't be seeing zhp cams or anything extreme of the sort... but interior/exterior bits galore

Some pictures!

How it sat when I got it

Zhp wheels!

Gone but not forgotten..

And my other 2 hoopties (works in progress)

Welcome to the forum. Lovely stable you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, sir ! Good choice on your ZHP wheels. That M3 looks amazing, I bet the new owner is very happy.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome, sir ! Good choice on your ZHP wheels. That M3 looks amazing, I bet the new owner is very happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Lovely stable you have there.
    Thank you! The M3 was a great car. One of my favorites. If I am being honest the miata had and still continues humbling me as a driver. Felt almost wasteful to own the M3 and not use the car like it was designed to be used.

Welcome! Great set of cars.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Yas marina blue is such a great color

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome! Great set of cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Yas marina blue is such a great color
    Appreciate the welcome folks! Agreed, was a big fan of the YMB. Shockingly enough, I believe it was either the 2nd or 3rd most popularly produced color on the f8x.
    I drive the speed limit (sometimes over) through parking lots.
    STS Prepped AutoX Car - 90 Miata // M50 Swap Project - 85 325E // ZHP Imposter - 04 330xi

Quote Originally Posted by dbuilt View Post
    Thank you! The M3 was a great car. One of my favorites. If I am being honest the miata had and still continues humbling me as a driver. Felt almost wasteful to own the M3 and not use the car like it was designed to be used.
    I hear that. My father's Miata taught me a lot about driving. Granted I never took it to AutoX or track days, but balance was everything in that car. I also loved the sensation of that car over a car with big honkin' horsepower. Racking through the gears, wind in your hair, and the speedo says you're only doing 45 is nothing but fun and humbling.