Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Which of these will be an upgrade over the stock ZHP springs with Koni sport adjustables

I love my ZHP sedan and I refreshed the bushings and shocks about 2 years ago. I kept the original springs but paired with koni yellow sports E46 fitment front and E36 M3 rear. I love how it drives and handles but I have been wanting to lower the car. So instead I purchased a 2000 328i 5 speed with 120k miles about 1.5 years ago to mod and do track days and keep the ZHP stock. for the 328i, I initially purchased a set of H&R sport lowering springs but purchased kw v1 before I can install the H&R and matched it with turner motorsport F & R blue sway bars. I had an electric car that I use for work as a perk so my cars just sat. Work became busy that I barely drove my own cars. In a span of 1.5 years I only drove the 328i three times, the ZHP once and my E36 M3 zero. Now I want to sell the 328i as plans have changed and I do not see myself driving it anymore. I am in the process of bringing the 328i back to stock and have removed the suspension upgrades.

I wish I drove the 328i before removing the parts to remind me how they feel but the battery is dead and I have set a specific time frame to finish the work.

Need opinions or feedback as I am looking for a no compromise upgrade over the stock suspension the I am very happy with. Just want a 1" drop for when I buy a set of arc-8 wheels if I cant find a deal on style 135's front wheels. (fronts were stolen)

How does the H&R sports with koni yellows sports compare with the koni V1? How does each compare with stock springs with koni yellow sports?

Are the Turner F & R sway bars an upgrade over the stock ones and what setting?

thanks in advance

What are you planning to do with the car? if you are planning to track it, the Nürburgring guys pretty much exclusively run KW Clubsports on the E46. If you are looking at street use, ping @sw704 because I believe he is running H&R sports with Koni Yellows so he should have some better insights.

The Turner sway bars are just rebranded H&R sway bars.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I will not track this one. Have a 95 m3 since purchasing it in 2001. I love the stock suspension but if any of those parts will actually be an upgrade then I might do it otherwise Ill keep it stock

Quote Originally Posted by 6SPDZHP View Post
    I will not track this one. Have a 95 m3 since purchasing it in 2001. I love the stock suspension but if any of those parts will actually be an upgrade then I might do it otherwise Ill keep it stock
    Sounds like this might be relevant for you: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...M-SACHS-Setup)
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

thanks for sharing the link. Glad to see the Z4 mounts can lower the front height. That is maybe what I just need. Looks like the material is also thicker and will work effectively in conjunction with the reinforcement plate