I love my ZHP sedan and I refreshed the bushings and shocks about 2 years ago. I kept the original springs but paired with koni yellow sports E46 fitment front and E36 M3 rear. I love how it drives and handles but I have been wanting to lower the car. So instead I purchased a 2000 328i 5 speed with 120k miles about 1.5 years ago to mod and do track days and keep the ZHP stock. for the 328i, I initially purchased a set of H&R sport lowering springs but purchased kw v1 before I can install the H&R and matched it with turner motorsport F & R blue sway bars. I had an electric car that I use for work as a perk so my cars just sat. Work became busy that I barely drove my own cars. In a span of 1.5 years I only drove the 328i three times, the ZHP once and my E36 M3 zero. Now I want to sell the 328i as plans have changed and I do not see myself driving it anymore. I am in the process of bringing the 328i back to stock and have removed the suspension upgrades.

I wish I drove the 328i before removing the parts to remind me how they feel but the battery is dead and I have set a specific time frame to finish the work.

Need opinions or feedback as I am looking for a no compromise upgrade over the stock suspension the I am very happy with. Just want a 1" drop for when I buy a set of arc-8 wheels if I cant find a deal on style 135's front wheels. (fronts were stolen)

How does the H&R sports with koni yellows sports compare with the koni V1? How does each compare with stock springs with koni yellow sports?

Are the Turner F & R sway bars an upgrade over the stock ones and what setting?

thanks in advance