Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Indy Shop for PPI Near New Haven, CT

Please let me know if you can recommend a good independent shop for a pre-purchase inspection near New Haven, Connecticut. Thanks!

Other NE members can chime in, but a good place to start is Bimmer Shops:

https://www.bimmershops.com/

JG Technik in North Branford - I've worked with them several times as they are close to me.
    Or, my buddy, who has a shop in Wallingford - but he's full time school right now so I'd have to ask him if he's got time if that's a potential choice.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I purchased my ZHP in East Lyme CT in 2017 and had the PPI done at Inline Autoworks in Niantic. https://www.bimmershops.com/connecti...rks-niantic-ct

It's about 30 miles East of New Haven, but I highly recommend them. I posted this on Bimmershops.com 3 years ago:

I'm already a BMW owner from out of state, and I depend on my trustworthy local independent BMW shop to be the only ones who touch my car. I needed a pre-purchase inspection on a 2005 330Ci-ZHP for sale locally to make sure it was a good as it looked. Read the Inline Autoworks reviews and they looked like the go-to place for BMWs in the area. What an understatement. Brian and Brandon are amazing. They gave me the peace of mind to buy it with an extremely unbiased and thorough 100% analysis on every inch of the car, explaining the plus and minuses in great detail and why. They are friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I know if I lived in this area, they'd have all my businesses. My advice is give em a shot with yours, I don't think you'll disagree
    Pete

A belated thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I have been in contact with Inline, and was extremely impressed over the phone. I'll circle back with any updates.