Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Window Tint, After Market?

Does anyone have recommendation for aftermarket window tint that looks like OEM factory tinting? Want best quality available and avoid it looking obviously after market.

Llumar AirBlue 80. Looks like just the early 2000's Mercedes with the factory blue-ish looking windows. All the benefits of a tint with none of the hassle from law enforcement. It's what I have:

A couple of images for reference. Second shot has windows down in front so you can compare.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

The "factory look" is achieved by a competent tint professional. I thought the factory glass only cut transmission by 10-15%.

OHIO TINT LAWS
    The percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible Light Transmission. The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass in Ohio is very specific and different for sedan cars and SUV cars or vans.

TINT DARKNESS FOR SEDANS:
    Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 5 inches of the windshield.
    Front Side windows: Must allow more than 50% of light in.
    Back Side windows: Any darkness can be used.
    Rear Window: Any darkness can be used.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Llumar AirBlue 80. Looks like just the early 2000's Mercedes with the factory blue-ish looking windows. All the benefits of a tint with none of the hassle from law enforcement. It's what I have:

A couple of images for reference. Second shot has windows down in front so you can compare.

Gorgeous it is!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg