Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(Sold): PDC for Sedan

Sold......Picked this up when I first got my zhp with the intent to add it on but I won’t be doing it prior to listing the car for sale in the spring. In the pictures you have the module, the gong, pdc sensors, harness and in the second pic the bumper strip with the holes in it.

No idea what this would go for and forgot what I paid. How does $225 shipped in the conus sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by joeybananaz18; 12-28-2020 at 04:53 AM.

How much would you do shipping to Australia 2120?

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

So sorry this is sold.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Congrats

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture