Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Front Bumper Replacement

So the front bumper on my ZHP sedan fell off and I am looking into options. I was quoted with the original part replacement at just over $700. Have any of you used a third party site to get a non OEM bumper kit and if so what site did you use?

I got mine from Ikon Motorsports for $170. Got it painted locally for $289 I believe. I've since crashed the bumper but this is a pic from before the crash. All my body kit parts are from Ikon and I've been very happy with their service and products.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  513.4 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Thanks for the suggestion. So I found this one on their site with free shipping which is huge money saver. On Turner and ECS shipping was over $200. Only concern I have is that the Ikon kit shows to be M3 instead of the M-Tech 2. Is there slight variance between the 2 types?

https://ikonmotorsports.com/products...d=62f029454&_s

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiko View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. So I found this one on their site with free shipping which is huge money saver. On Turner and ECS shipping was over $200. Only concern I have is that the Ikon kit shows to be M3 instead of the M-Tech 2. Is there slight variance between the 2 types?

https://ikonmotorsports.com/products...d=62f029454&_s
    Quote Originally Posted by ElNiko View Post
    So the front bumper on my ZHP sedan fell off and I am looking into options. I was quoted with the original part replacement at just over $700. Have any of you used a third party site to get a non OEM bumper kit and if so what site did you use?
    You can reach out to tischer bmw since they used to carry complete m-tech 2 kits. That was the place to order back in the day for the e46

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |