Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Anyone jump on one of the several Black Friday Wheel Deals going on?

Got some Bimmerworld TA5R’s o the way 😄

I bought a spare APEX ARC-8 18”x8.5” ET38 Anthracite wheel for $258 with free shipping—in case I ever damage one of my square set. I suppose I could and should rotate it in.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

ECS had some awesome deals on all the Apex wheels. Flow formed 15% off and fully forged at 20% off. Most with free shipping too. I was back and forth between the ARC-8’s and Bimmerworld TA5R’s the entire weekend. Finally clicked “buy” right at 11:59PM Sunday night lol! Got a silver square set 18x9” ET42 for $1079.36 shipped.

Since I wanted only one wheel, I had to shop Turner (ECS didn't seem to offer anything less than sets) which insisted on charging me shipping. BimmerWorld offered any number of wheels for the same prices as ECS/Turner PLUS free shipping.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats