Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Possible Spacers for All-Year Use

Hello all,

So i've just put in my winter set, M-Contour 7in square setup, 225 all around. My summer set is the stock 135's with Michelin pss 255 and 225's.

The rears tuck in very much and it is driving me mad. I've long considered spacers to make the fitment a bit more flush, but I want to be as safe as possible. Would 10mm spacers all around do me any good? I figured if I go 10mm all the way I'd save money on the lugs and extended lug security bolts as well.

Has anyone had any experience with 12's or 12.5's? I hear some folks had rubbing with 12's in the rear, while other times I'm hearing how folks actually went with bigger spacers in the front than in the rear, which is weird, because my current setup has the fronts fitting much better than the rears.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.
    1991 E30 Alpinweiß 325iX [SOLD]
    2005 E46 Sparkling Graphite Metallic 330Ci ZHP 6spd

If you run anything larger than a 5mm spacer I would suggest running longer lug nuts, I run 10MM front and rear on my stock 135 winter storage wheels due to my BMWP BBK in the front and utilize the longer lug nuts.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

15mm is about as far as I like to go with extended bolts. I've had several sizes of these (including the 15mm) and have been really happy with them.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01ICB0XZ0/

You can usually get away with 10-12.5mm on the rear of the stock 135's so I'm sure a 15 would fit if your contours are an even higher offset.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    If you run anything larger than a 5mm spacer I would suggest running longer lug nuts, I run 10MM front and rear on my stock 135 winter storage wheels due to my BMWP BBK in the front and utilize the longer lug nuts.
    Are you also on stock suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    15mm is about as far as I like to go with extended bolts. I've had several sizes of these (including the 15mm) and have been really happy with them.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01ICB0XZ0/

You can usually get away with 10-12.5mm on the rear of the stock 135's so I'm sure a 15 would fit if your contours are an even higher offset.
    Yeah I was thinking 15s as well but it seems as if the extended security bolts come in packs of four so I don't feel like buying two sets only to have potential mixups in the future. 10's all around might not be much of an improvement I suppose but I guess a winter set is a winter set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano516 View Post
    Are you also on stock suspension?
    Custom GC coilovers
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover