Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Replace the tires, potential buyers will be turned away by the fact the tires are old and one is flat. May show you don’t take care of the car.

New tires=selling point
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Second this, the flat tire just screams “project car” to buyers.
    Also depending on how adamant you are on selling it quickly, holding out till warmer months will definitely help with value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I found the flat yesterday and am in the process overthinking which tire setup to choose. I am in no hurry to sell and can certainly keep the car for few more months and fix minor stuff. Thanks for the feedback.

Might be dumb question, should I leave the car on the flat tire or jack stand while I wait for tires?

Unless you plan to repair/save the flat tire it doesn't matter.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

If there are minor cost efficient items to fix, fix them. Hold onto the car until warmer months. Test driving a car with the top down, again, helps sell a car.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by ZhpVert1 View Post
    @BMWCurves post is specific to convertibles listings.
    Yes it is...But my comment regarding the values of coupes and convertibles was in response to post#2

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Also depending on how adamant you are on selling it quickly, holding out till warmer months will definitely help with value.
    Unless the world or the stock market collapse.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot05 View Post
    Unless the world or the stock market collapse.......
    Apparently stocks only go up. SPY will be 1 Million Dollars at the end of the world.

Thanks for all the feedback.

2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I've been watching that car (its the only ZHP for sale in Boston). and this ZHP has been on Craigslist in the Boston area for at least 6 months.... I think it started back then at $18,999. There must be a story on this one... 97K miles
    Pete

Love that OBM. Recommend you hold on to it until the Spring. By then you may have changed your mind and decided to keep it!

Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Adolfo View Post
    Love that OBM. Recommend you hold on to it until the Spring. By then you may have changed your mind and decided to keep it!

I might . I am in Texas, so even in winter months there are plenty of days that we can drive with top down, but to be honest I have driven it less than 500 miles this year, which made me think about selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhpVert1 View Post
    I might . I am in Texas, so even in winter months there are plenty of days that we can drive with top down, but to be honest I have driven it less than 500 miles this year, which made me think about selling it.
    I know what you mean. I don’t drive mine that much either, maybe 2-3k miles a year, but I’m holding on to it. Good luck.

Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12