Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome, sir. You will love this forum. It's easy to post pics from your computer (assuming your images are stored in there). Look for the "insert image" icon.

Attachment 37538
    Thanks for showing this to me! Looks like I'll need to downsize my images as the one I uploaded was err, ahh, B I G lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome from KY! In my E93, the glove box has a serious lock. I think it is so that with the top down, no one can get into your stuff.
    Is that also true in the e46?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Welcome from KY! In my E93, the glove box has a serious lock. I think it is so that with the top down, no one can get into your stuff.
    the e46 vert glove box does lock with the door locks. When they don't, the wiring at the lock is fragile and is a common issue - the wires at the lock are known to break off
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Yep. See Pedro's comments.

Lexington, KY. As a former USAF C-130 Crew Chief, I had the "pleasure" of spending a bit of time at Ft Campbell. Lovely countryside you have there!

Welcome! Fellow vert/steptronic here too. I recal an issue with my glove box but I can't remember how I opened it. E46fanatics.com has a good vert only section, there may be info in there.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12