Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Sorry for the bad post the first time. I added a couple of pictures and made the links clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    photos worked fine for me, very clean car for the mileage.

lived in/went to school in Louisville for 7 years, where abouts are you located?
    I'm over near Brownsboro road somewhat close to River Road. Great places to drive cars / motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Great looking example. I suggest going into the garage, grabbing a chair and just sit and examine the car. Give it some time and you might change your mind on selling it.

After 10 years it's hard to let it go

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I've been going back and forth for a few weeks on selling. The car is so second-nature to me now that it would be a perfect weekend racer, but I don't think I could stand to do that to the car. haha. I'm thinking about going the opposite direction with a big luxury cruiser, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonSed View Post
    Yeah, I've been going back and forth for a few weeks on selling. The car is so second-nature to me now that it would be a perfect weekend racer, but I don't think I could stand to do that to the car. haha. I'm thinking about going the opposite direction with a big luxury cruiser, but we'll see.
    Been in the same situation about selling mine as well. I purchased it in 2012 and still own it. Just can't let it go even though sometimes I wouldn't mind someone else enjoyed the zhp experience.

But everyone that sells ends up buying another one. Save yourself the trouble and keep it. Past it on to your kids someday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Beautiful ZHP!

Yeah, I second everyone that says keep it if you're really hesitating. I swear 10-20% of "wanting to buy" ZHP ads here and on E46Fanatics are of previous ZHP owners.

I've driven cars that have more conveniences than our cars, or more power, but the overall balance of daily drivability, power, handling, and relative ease of maintenance make it a sum greater than its parts. I never plan to part with mine.

looks like this is Pending sale in FB already
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by JasonSed View Post
    I'm over near Brownsboro road somewhat close to River Road. Great places to drive cars / motorcycles.
    Pretty scenic down that way, I agree on the weekend drive roads for sure. Lots of those all around the outskirts near Gene Snyder/Anchorage/La Grange
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Awesome car! GLWS

i like the spreadsheet format of your history, especially since it includes the previous owner history. I didn't have the luxury of the previous owners 77k mile history for mine besides CarFax, but since 2017, my spreadsheet is very similar. I'm guessing many of us have a similar file

I actually also have a sheet that includes my purchase price plus every penny I've spent on parts and maintenance. It show what I'm into this car for, a foolish approach for sure. But it grounds me, and confirms that I've fully contracted the ZHP disease.....
    Pete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast