Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Safe travels!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Hv a grt trip
    Thanks guys... so far blauzed has been excellent on the trip. Yesterday I drove from Rhode Island to Fredericksburg VA with no issues however Washington DC area traffic still sucked and I ended up using the toll roads to bypass the massive traffic congestion that is Washington DC... money well spent if you ask me

Car was checked out while at my friend's home and is ready for it's next segment before another stop over at another friends place in South Carolina for the day then off to Florida where I will be spending Thanksgiving with family there... not bad... I did bring my Nikon and will start taking a few pictures......

Sounds good. I’m in for pics.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

My Mystic Adventure...

The drive to Florida is always an interesting drive because I have NYC and Washington DC to get thru. This time the issue I have faced was Richmond VA where an overturned trailer caused a serious traffic jam....

The roads were wet and it was raining throughout the day. As expected, my ZHP performed well and I made it to South Carolina where I stopped over at a friend's who used to work for me when we were assigned to my last Submarine together. I haven't seen him in 18 years.... how time flies!!

This is why I prefer taking road trips because it is always more fun when catching up with friends along the way

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

My Mystic Adventure...

I'm at my brother's home in Florida for Thanksgiving and I'm enjoying the weather over here and gave my ZHP a bath this morning

Nice to see clean wheels once again

Then a few pics of blauzed on my brother's driveway

blauzed looks pretty nice on this driveway

Last edited by cakM3; 12-08-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Good to see it was uneventful trip.

We did the opposite, heading up I-65 from Huntsville to Mason, OH yesterday. I had the Nashville traffic to deal with!

Enjoy your stay and have a safe trip back!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    Good to see it was uneventful trip.

We did the opposite, heading up I-65 from Huntsville to Mason, OH yesterday. I had the Nashville traffic to deal with!

Enjoy your stay and have a safe trip back!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Thanks Guy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

My Mystic Adventure...

My Ambient Temperature Sensor went bad this year and I was too lazy to replace it. I ordered this kit tonight just in case I need to fix my wiring & plug

Something to look forward to do for blauzed once I get back from this trip

My Mystic Adventure...

Weather down here has been very nice. I know it will be cooler where I am heading in a few days

Last edited by cakM3; 11-26-2021 at 04:08 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

I drove my ZHP 2300 miles over the Thanksgiving holiday and met up with several people along the way... a few I have served with while I was in the Navy, and a few I have met here on the Mafia forum... as always it is great catching up with friends while traveling and it also helps to break up the driving. While we are young we don't necessarily feel the impact sitting in a prone position for a long time has on the body but when we do get older, you really feel it. Nothing a long hot shower can cure though I have to say I had a great trip and had a great time this past week! I can't wait to take my speed sled for my next Florida run in 2022!

Today was a fun and interesting day because I stopped over at Brett's place last night and slept in a bit then helped Brett move a yacht this morning and had a great lunch at Pirate's Cove... a restaurant by a Marina with an amazing view of the water.

I then headed off knowing traffic would be miserable because of everyone returning from their Thanksgiving outing... I was not disappointed... at least I got to think about the ride I got in that beautiful yacht Brett gave me a ride in

The drive was busy, very typical of any weekend ending after any major holiday... I made it to Botond's place around 8:30pm and took custody of a few weather mats that I will use in my M3 and gave him some weather strip for his Gruppe M intake.

In the 2300 miles I have driven my ZHP, the weather strip has not come off my Gruppe M intake so I am expecting Botond to have similar results with his Gruppe M intake when he installs the weather strip. After having a late dinner with Botond, I headed home and arrived at 11:38pm officially ending my long road trip for the year...

I have put in a lot of work into my ZHP in my first year of ownership with lots more that needs to be done... my recent long-distance road trip gave me comfort in that even with the high mileage my ZHP has (over 235k miles) the car still performs very strong. blauzed still has plenty of life in her
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-30-2021 at 02:37 AM.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast