Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 119 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Nice! Even though I live in MI, I can pretty much picture your route.

My wife and I drive to NJ from MI at least once a month and we usually take I-80. I-76 is definitely more scenic and has good facilities but for us at least, it’s not worth paying ~$40 one way in tolls especially since the time difference is less than 20min.
    No arguements there! Having to pay tolls suck.

I figured since this was the first time I have driven my ZHP on a long road trip (close to 1200 miles) since purchasing it, I did not want to chance anything just in case I ran into any issues along the trip. As far as I am concerned, I still have lots of work that I want to put into this car to make her solid maintenance-wise since the previous owner/s have done a poor job in maintaining her... I felt taking a route where there were plenty of service centers along the route would be a safer way to make this trip
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-11-2021 at 09:40 AM.

I have ordered a few things for my blauzed recently as some of you know... the waiting part is always the hardest which requires patience...

I ordered spare rear subwoofer enclosures for blauzed so that I can put new Rockford Fosgate 6x9 speakers into them to start the process of refreshing my speakers inside...

Then I ordered the BMW All Season Cargo Liner to complete my OWM BMW All Season Mats for blauzed...

Since picking up a set of M-Door Sills for blauzed at a killer price, I found another set so I purchased them to give to a good friend for his birthday present

Knowing he would not do this for himself although I knew this is one item he would not mind getting, I went ahead and got them and know he will appreciate this

I still need to install my M-Door Sills (temp) as I have been too lazy recently and of course had been getting shitty weather as of late... I will get to this soon...

The Status Gruppe Tuning CSL Bootlid for sedan has been purchased so I can now just wait and allow them to fabricate the bootlid and then ship it out to me... I have been thru this process with Scorza when they fabricated my carbon fiber bootlid for my M3...

I'm looking forward to installing this bootlid on blauzed as I know it will change the overall look of the car. To complete the look I'm going after, I will need to get a set of OEM M3 side mirrors to retrofit and this will be happening this season as well. Base plates will be finished in glossy black and the mirror enclosures will be in Mystic Blue paint... the car will look amazing when these items have been installed...
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:14 PM.

My BMW All Weather Cargo Liner came in today. I now have the entire set of BMW All Weather Mats for blauzed

Since it was curled up and temps outside are back in the twenties I’m allowing the cargo liner to warm up in the sun and go back to it’s regular shape before putting it in the trunk.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:14 PM.

WOW that shipped quick!

I need that trunk liner but maybe it can wait a bit.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    WOW that shipped quick!

I need that trunk liner but maybe it can wait a bit.
    There's no better time than the present Daniel to get the trunk liner. Who knows when you won't be able to get one as our cars continue to age...

I have started installing my M door sills even though it is windy and cold as Pluto outside....

These door sills are temporary as I am looking to install the BMW Individual door sills since the ZHP option was developed by BMW Individual group. Not opening this up for any discussion, this is how I want to do my build for this ZHP. Simple as that . . .

This looks so much better than the OE door sills with some cheap ass BMW Performance decals slapped on them....

It's nice having the BMW All Weather Cargo Liner to complete the entire ensamble of OEM BMW All Weather mats for blauzed
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:18 PM.

My Mystic Adventure...

Few months and all this white stuff will be a memory….

I got more snow today but this time I’m appreciating just how nice both blue cars look against the white powdery stuff that has fallen on them

First two pictures were taken yesterday.

Getting both cars warmed up and enjoying just chilling in both before going back inside

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-19-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Great additions!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Great additions!
    Working on it.... more to come...

My Mystic Adventure...

I had this on my last ZHP so I ordered a new one for my current ZHP today

Page 10 of 119 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast