Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Always good to catch up with one of the OG members... I always try to hook up with an original Mafia member whenever I'm within close driving distance from them...

Changed out my faulty External Ambient Temperature Sensor this afternoon.

All I needed was a Jack and Jack Stand to do the job. It was a simple 5 minute job once the car was jacked up

Pop out the sensor from it's holder then feed it out as shown in the picture above then simply unplug the faulty sensor for a brand new one and reinsert the new sensor (reverse of the picture above) to pop it back into place. This was a very easy maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-05-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Changed out my faulty External Ambient Temperature Sensor this afternoon.

All I needed was a Jack and Jack Stand to do the job. It was a simple 5 minute job once the car was jacked up

Pop out the sensor from it's holder then feed it out as shown in the picture above then simply unplug the faulty sensor for a brand new one and reinsert the new sensor (reverse of the picture above) to pop it back into place. This was a very easy maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Did you notice issues when your ambient temperature sensor was wonky?
    When mine ripped off the bottom of my car, my AC wouldn't work because the car thought outside was negative 50 degrees and my oil temperature on my instrument cluster wasn't reading correctly

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post
    Did you notice issues when your ambient temperature sensor was wonky?
    When mine ripped off the bottom of my car, my AC wouldn't work because the car thought outside was negative 50 degrees and my oil temperature on my instrument cluster wasn't reading correctly
    The strangest thing I noticed was that my temps were reading in the negative when weather was in the 80's during the summer... I couldn't believe I had put this off all summer long when weather was nice... noooooo! I had to wait it out for weather to be cold so I can lay on my back to change this out... anyway it was a very easy swap since my wiring was undamaged...
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-07-2021 at 03:19 AM.

EDIT: I won't be sourcing these wheels after all . . . I was able to save my cracked BBS CH wheel so I decided to stay with those wheels instead so that I could run with them
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-28-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Make sure to take a lot of pics! Been wanting to see more of the GTR replica wheels ever since I first saw them.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Looking back at the 2021 car season I managed to go on 5 long distance road trips, three of them with Botond. Three of them using my ZHP with the longest trip over the Thanksgiving holidays when I drove to Florida and back... it was a very good car season for my BMWs (using my M3 occasionally for local driving fun) this year while the Audi and Porsche remained at the garage...

I have accomplished the following over the 2021 car season (Jan - Dec) for blauzed....

- Reinstalled proper MTEC II Passenger side skirt after painting it
    - Installed BMW First Aid Kit
    - Installed Alcantara sedan front seats w/ full lumbar support and upper side bolster adjustment
    - Upgraded to 13th Gen TCU
    - BlueBus integration
    - Installed Gruppe M Cold Air Intake
    - G.A.S. BMW 1.2 Bar Black Cooling System Cap
    - Sourced and installed ///M Door sills
    - Swapped in Piano Black Interior trim (stored my Silver Cube Interior Trim)
    - Gen 3 Sprint Booster installed
    - LED light bulbs added to Euro corner and tail lights (thanks to Botond)
    - SGT Carbon Fiber CSL bootlid installed
    - Front Wilwood BBK/stainless steel brake lines/slotted rotors installed
    - Carbon fiber front seat back covers added to front seats
    - Center console arm rest delete
    - Glossy rear 330i badge
    - Lit F10 M5 shift knob installed
    - OEM M3 gauge cluster retrofit
    - New all season Michelin AS4 tires installed
    - Orion V4 Angel Eyes installed
    - Morimoto LED fog light installed
    - Installed new windshield washer reservoir for cars w/o headlight washer
    - Fuel pump replaced with OEM part
    - Full brake fluid flush
    - Spark plugs replaced using NGK plugs
    - Engine oil flush
    - Heat temperature values adjusted and reprogrammed
    - External Ambient Temperature sensor replaced
    - Hazard/Door lock switch replaced
    - Installed aluminum e-brake handle
    - All weather BMW mats and trunk mats installed
    - Two additional key fobs sourced, keys cut then programmed (thanks to Botond)
    - Go-Mini-Go front tow hook license plate holder
    - A-pillars and filler strip replaced
    - Complete owner’s manual setup for 330i sourced from eBay
    - OEM BMW SIRIUS Satellite Radio Module integration including antenna

Some things I had planned to do this car season did not happen which is now scheduled for the upcoming car season... but that is a good thing as it will keep me busy over the upcoming winter months...the list below are the items that I am looking to accomplish to start off my 2022 car season for blauzed:

- Paint my SGT Carbon Fiber CSL bootlid to Mystic Blue to match my car and leaving the top center edge exposed in carbon fiber
    - Repaint my entire rear bumper to look brand new again
    - Bilstein PSS-10's and Ground Control camber kit install planned (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - AutoSolutions SSK install planned (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - Wilwood rear BBK install planned (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - Upgrade my M3 manual folding side mirrors to auto folding M3 side mirrors (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - Install my OEM M3 side mirrors (after getting them modded for sedan fitment and painted) when I paint my CSL bootlid and rear bumper (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - Complete TPMS retrofit planned when car is in shop for painting (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - Aluminum Pedal Install planned (winter 2022 - Jan/Feb time frame)
    - New windshield cowl/cabin air filter replacement (early Spring 2022)
    - Carbon Fiber rear diffuser panel (Spring/Summer 2022)
    - Cooling System Refresh using OEM BMW or OEM+ parts planned (Spring/Summer 2022)
    - Repair my rear 19 inch BBS CH wheel
    - Titanium wheel lugs

Also sourced these door sills for my ZHP this afternoon

Not a bad way to finish off the 2021 car season and then start the 2022 car season....
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-26-2022 at 05:51 PM.

Looks like 2021 was a very busy year. 2022 will be the same, based on the mods list.
    Good luck in 2022 and happy wrenching!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Looks like 2021 was a very busy year. 2022 will be the same, based on the mods list.
    Good luck in 2022 and happy wrenching!
    It has been a busy 2021 for the ZHP and I still have a few more things I want to accomplish before shifting focus to my other rides....it is nice to see this car go from it's previous neglected state to where it should be.... slowly it will get there Sergy My ZHP is on the right path now....
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-29-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Awesome.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast