Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,168 of 1168
    That’s huge, congrats on the acquisition.

I have to remove and play with my CF lip this spring to tweak fitment. Wish that lip was more readily available, nice you found someone to hook it up!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

That looks great! There needs to be more 4dr lip options. I think the Arqray lip is the only other lip that looks decent on a sedan (looks like you've had one too in the past, lucky!)

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    That’s huge, congrats on the acquisition.

I have to remove and play with my CF lip this spring to tweak fitment. Wish that lip was more readily available, nice you found someone to hook it up!
    Thanks Jacob My co-worker had connections in Yokohama where Garbino is located and they made it happen. I was not expecting to get this so it makes this acquisition that much more special It goes without saying once this carbon fiber lip arrives I will be mounting this on my ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by S2Ace View Post
    That looks great! There needs to be more 4dr lip options. I think the Arqray lip is the only other lip that looks decent on a sedan (looks like you've had one too in the past, lucky!)
    Yes, I had the Arqray lip spoiler on my last ZHP. Unfortunately the New England winter destroyed it. Shame this lip spoiler is no longer available and the Garbino lip is hard to source . . . if you go with the Garbino lip be prepared to shell out close to $1,100 after shipping to obtain it. Not many are willing to put out the coin to source a Garbino lip spoiler at that price just to have a lip spoiler.

Regarding the Arqray lip spoiler, Vivid Racing sells a duraflex version that is very close to the design of the original Arqray lip. For those still looking for one this is worth taking a closer look at, here's the link:
    https://www.vividracing.com/20002005...155872763.html

Last edited by cakM3; 03-11-2024 at 06:06 AM.

I cleaned up the wiring for my ZHP this morning so my center console front ashtray area does not look like a rat's nest of loose wiring. I tucked in everything underneath the ashtray over to the cigarette lighter area. End result is a cleaned area just like on my M3

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-16-2024 at 08:20 AM.

I just purchased this new Passenger's side C-Pillar to go with the new Driver's side C-Pillar I have stored on hand. Once I have restored my headliner, I will be installing all these new parts . . .

I'm surprise you didn't do the sprint booster button there again. Everything looks really good though! I probably would just spray the buttons panel with a new layer of LVP OE Colors for Leather, Vinyl & Plastic Spray Paint Coating

Name:  colorbond-lvp-paint-can.png
Views: 61
Size:  29.5 KB

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I'm surprise you didn't do the sprint booster button there again.
    Tony, for me that was a one-off thing. It was very difficult to do back when I did this retrofit and now as I have aged doing this retrofit will be a lot more difficult and would be something I would rather not do at this point in my life. With the Gen3 Sprint Booster I don't think the Sport Button retrofit will work, it has too many features for it to function using only the Sport Button. You will need an earlier version of Sprint Booster to do this retrofit for those who want to attempt this.

As for me, I'm perfectly happy with the placement of my Gen3 Sprint Booster module.

Everything looks really good though!
    Thanks! Keeping everything clean inside.

I probably would just spray the buttons panel with a new layer of LVP OE Colors for Leather, Vinyl & Plastic Spray Paint Coating

Name:  colorbond-lvp-paint-can.png
Views: 61
Size:  29.5 KB
    I may have to get this and respray a few things. Thanks for the suggestion Tony!

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

An authentic Garbino front carbon fiber lip has been ordered and will get sent to me in 10 weeks from Garbino/Japan for my ZHP and will look somewhat like this when mounted on my Mystic Blue MTEC II front bumper

It was an unexpected surprise from a friend

Once ordered Garbino will make the item which takes 10 to 14 week lead time before they can ship the item to you.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    You made it happen! I’ve been eyeing this lip for some time! Definitely looking forward to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117