Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    I got some wheel cleaners from BMW today and placed an order for a passenger side skirt to replace the wrong damaged one that is on my ZHP at the moment.

MTEC II side skirt - Right side (p/n: 51-71-8-211-944)

MTEC II side skirt - Left Side (p/n: 51-71-8-211-943)

My windshield washer reservoir from FCP Euro came in today. I will install this once we have decent weather. Not too thrilled doing any kind of car work in cold windy conditions……

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

I think once things settle a little regarding mod parts acquisition... (CSL air box for my M3, Wilwood BBKs and an additional BBS CH wheel for my ZHP), I will be looking to get a Garbino-style carbon fiber lip spoiler and carbon fiber rear MTEC II dissuser sometime this summer since the car won't be fully repainted just yet...

Gives you an idea just how nice the carbon fiber rear diffuser panel will look installed on blauzed...

With my CSL bootlid mounted, these additional carbon fiber bits (thanks to the carbon fiber fairies) should look really nice on my blauzed.

I’d be interested in your wilwood BBK project. I looked into it briefly when my zhp needed new rotors and pads but I went with OE replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I’d be interested in your wilwood BBK project. I looked into it briefly when my zhp needed new rotors and pads but I went with OE replacements.
    When I get this kit to install it sometime during the June-July time frame, I will take pictures of the kit first then during the install process just like how I did when installing my Brembo GT BBKs on my M3...

Got my M-door sills and windshield washer w/o headlight washer installed this afternoon... the door sills look perfect on the ZHP. What these cars should have come with from the factory in my opinion.

Driver's side:

Passenger's side:

My new windshield washer reservoir w/o headlight washers:

Now on to other things

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I think once things settle a little regarding mod parts acquisition... (CSL air box for my M3, Wilwood BBKs and an additional BBS CH wheel for my ZHP), I will be looking to get a Garbino-style carbon fiber lip spoiler and carbon fiber rear MTEC II dissuser sometime this summer since the car won't be fully repainted just yet...

Gives you an idea just how nice the carbon fiber rear diffuser panel will look installed on blauzed...

With my CSL bootlid mounted, these additional carbon fiber bits (thanks to the carbon fiber fairies) should look really nice on my blauzed.
    Where were you going to source the Garbino style lip? I wonder how difficult would it be to try to get an actual Garbino from Japan. Especially if we can get a few people interested as I'd love to get one, price dependent of course

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Charlie and I are getting the one pictured above. I inquired with the mafia about a GB for a lip and nobody responded. The don’t make the actual garbino lip anymore to the best of my knowledge
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Where were you going to source the Garbino style lip?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-STYLE-CAR...53.m1438.l2649

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Charlie and I are getting the one pictured above. I inquired with the mafia about a GB for a lip and nobody responded.
    This is true... as I have posted earlier, I'm going with the G-style lip because it will be cheaper in the long run and I won't panic if I hit or drag the lip over something as I would having an authentic Garbino lip on my car...

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I wonder how difficult would it be to try to get an actual Garbino from Japan. Especially if we can get a few people interested as I'd love to get one, price dependent of course
    the price would equate to $548 but then you would have to deal with customs and shipping charges for this item which will drive it over the $1000 mark. Stuart went this route for his wagon and the part is truly a work of art

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    They don’t make the actual garbino lip anymore to the best of my knowledge
    I went to the Garbino web site and it looks like they still sell this lip for the MTECII bumper. It is still on their web page for purchase.

http://www.garbino.net/bmw/bmw/index.html
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-04-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Do it!! Get the LIP Charlie!

Your car is a unicorn in the making! Love the progress

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast