Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1190

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    250k miles ... Congrats! And those pics look awesome.
    Thanks fredo!

I never get tired of admiring the Mystic Blue color when seen in direct sunlight

Looks absolutely stunning

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-25-2023 at 12:38 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

Wouldn't be a Florida trip without some sort of palm tree and afternoon showers

Oh, and no oil leaks whatsoever

Last edited by cakM3; 09-11-2023 at 10:48 AM.

On my way home I picked up this item for my ZHP from a very good friend of mine. It was also good to catch up with him as I haven't spent time or talked to him in person for a long time. He is one of those friends who would do anything to help you once you become his friend. For me it is a privilege to have quality friends like Rob

Thanks again Rob for this rare item

Since my M3 has a nice carbon fiber engine cover, thanks to Gary (Wolfn8tr), for me it is nice to obtain something rare and nice for my ZHP project.

Last edited by cakM3; 07-31-2023 at 07:54 AM.

Nice!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice!

This is a nice piece John but before I mount it this upcoming weekend I intend to polish and ceramic wax this item first. I also have a brand new carbon fiber engine cover to install on my M3 so it will be a BMW weekend for me

I finished my annual long-distance road trip for the year. This year I made the long haul down to Palm Coast, Florida to visit my brother and best friend who also lives close by. In my trip down I got to spend some time with an old Navy friend who lives in Fredericksburg, VA then went to Sergy's home in Charlotte, NC to catch up before heading to Florida. On my way back I detoured to Charlestown, SC to visit Rob and pick up my DINAN carbon fiber engine cover from him (shown above) then went off to Brett's for the overnight.

Before leaving for home Brett and I had lunch at a local restaurant (Pirate's Cove) then I took this picture before heading out. The return trip was more driver-intensive since I had to put in longer legs to get home but it was well worth the trip.

When I was at Rob's I got to ride in his Diesel X5 and man was this a beast of a ride! The car has a tune for both the motor and transmission and over 600 ft/lbs of torque. It was a blast to ride in and I was blown away by just how fast the transmission shifted within the torque band of this ride! Totally amazing work by Rob for sure! Then we took out his boosted ZHP and he pulled over to give me the privilege of driving his ZHP and man was this a blast to drive. The acceleration was so damned addicting and the car felt so planted with the suspension Rob had on the car. Needless to say it was quality time spent and I really enjoyed chatting and catching up with an old friend before heading up north to Brett.

As always I have a great time catching up with Brett and I always look forward to spending time with him. Every time I make a long distance road trip south along the Eastern seaboard I always stop over to Brett for a visit and catch up. Well, I'm off to get some sleep before I have to go back to work. I'm already looking forward to next car season when I get to drive my Porsche on a long distance road trip... at least that is the plan for now. Who knows what will happen but we'll see . . .
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-11-2023 at 10:49 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

This morning I decided to install the new carbon fiber engine cover I purchased from Rob

I used these to attach my new carbon fiber engine cover . . .

Nice to add touches like this to your build

Note: I will be hand painting the bolts black this weekend

Last edited by cakM3; 08-03-2023 at 12:49 PM.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Looks right at home in there
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

My Mystic Adventure...

I touched up the mounting bolts and painted them black

I like the new look against my carbon fiber engine cover

Looks much better in my opinion

Really dig it, great work as always!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast