Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’d like to do a high kick boot lid like that, I’m interested to see how yours turns out. Always wondered how “solid” it feels and how the trunk gets bolt up to it, or if they even do
    Jacob, if it's anything like the Scorza CSL bootlid I had on my M3 fitment will be good and the bootlid will look great with some exposed carbon fiber. I will be placing the order for one of these for my ZHP very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Update us on the AS4s, I'm interested in how they compare to the AS3s as well.
    At the conclusion of my recent road trip to Columbus, Ohio and back... I have driven 1150 miles on my new Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires. At first you can hear road noise from these tires as they are "breaking in". Overall ride comfort was excellent and these tires gripped the road very well even when going over the wonderful bumpy roads of New York City. On the highway there is not much to comment on but when going thru the twisty roads in the mountains of Pennsylvania, that's where these tires shined as the saying goes. I had my expectations having been used to the performance of the Pilot Sport AS3 Plus tires. I was not disappointed.

The Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires are amazingly good tires! Compared to the Pilot Sport AS3 Plus tires I have on my Audi, the new tires build confidence with it's ability to grip the road even when in the break-in period. On my way home I was looking forward to driving thru the mountains of Pennsylvania again and thru the several tunnels that was on my route home. I can easily say compared to the cheap quality Sumitomo tires that were on my Style 135 wheels when I purchased my ZHP, it is easily a night and day experience to have these Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires.

I will be using these tires on my ZHP going forward... @fredo, feel free to put your thoughs on these Michelins
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-07-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I will be using these tires on my ZHP going forward... @fredo, feel free to put your thoughs on these Michelins
    Pilot Sport AS4 FTW ! I'm very happy with my tires as well. The road noise is minimum and that's a big factor for me. Sadly one of my tires got a nail one month after purchase. But the tire shop was able to patch it.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

That's great to hear the positive experiences with the Pilot Sport AS4. Thanks fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That's great to hear the positive experiences with the Pilot Sport AS4. Thanks fellas.
    Guess the 2021 car season has started early for me. I have two long-distance road trips behind me this year so far

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Pennsylvania I-80 Turnpike is a pretty good road to drive on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    It is but this time around I took I70 going back because they have more service stations along the route. It was a nice drive back

Tonight I placed my order with Mike Miggs (owner of Status Gruppe Tuning) for their carbon fiber CSL bootlid for sedan

The waiting game begins but it will be well worth it when my bootlid arrives and I get it painted and mounted to my ZHP

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-11-2021 at 09:35 AM.

Oops, meant I-76...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Oops, meant I-76...
    Actually, we ended up going on I-76 thru Pennsylvania... it was a good trip . I connected onto I-76 at New Stanton then to I-78 into NYC to connect to I-95N to home.... hitting NYC at 3:30am Sunday morning was awesome because the roads were clear and Botond and I were able to get thru NYC without an issue... no traffic jams or accidents... it was nice...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Actually, we ended up going on I-76 thru Pennsylvania... it was a good trip . I connected onto I-76 at New Stanton then to I-78 into NYC to connect to I-95N to home.... hitting NYC at 3:30am Sunday morning was awesome because the roads were clear and Botond and I were able to get thru NYC without an issue... no traffic jams or accidents... it was nice...
    Nice! Even though I live in MI, I can pretty much picture your route.

My wife and I drive to NJ from MI at least once a month and we usually take I-80. I-76 is definitely more scenic and has good facilities but for us at least, it’s not worth paying ~$40 one way in tolls especially since the time difference is less than 20min.

Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast