Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 46 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

I received a package from Status Gruppe Tuning today and immediately realized my OEM E92 LED license plate lights for my CSL bootlid was inside

Later this afternoon when temps start dropping, I will take off my trunk liner and license plate to install these lights to my bootlid completing the install mod

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

I finished installing the E92 LED license plate lights and the results are excellent. As with aftermarket bootlids there was some filing that needed to be done so that the LED lights would fit in just right. Other than that, I feel they came out very nice

I can now officially say my CSL Bootlid for sedan is complete. I like the new look of my ZHP

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

After installing my carbon fiber CSL bootlid on my ZHP I sealed the carbon fiber finish with a sealer and then used some good carnuba wax to protect the finish and was greeted to seeing this today....

With a properly detailed deck it cleans up so easily and looks like this...

Looks so fresh and nice!

My Mystic Adventure...

I sent Ron payment for my Autosolutions SSK for my ZHP today. Once my kit arrives I will be installing it into my daily driver. Appreciate feedback regarding use of this SSK on our ZHP. Thanks Vas and Hieu! Feedback from both of you regarding this product is why I followed up with Ron and ordered my kit

Botond wanted to check my HVAC and in the process found out why my recirc button would not work and was able to restore the button back to normal operation. It seems the auto recirc function was disabled thru software so Botond reenabled this function and was able to restore normal operation back to my HVAC.

Key to having an amazing car is getting "quality mods" for it and making steady progress my friends

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-14-2021 at 02:31 PM.

I got a few outside pics using my Nikon DSLR yesterday so I could send a few pictures to Status Gruppe Tuning for their product picture review. Hopefully they will select a few pictures to post on their website

Did u ever say how u install the bmw roundel on ?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Did u ever say how u install the bmw roundel on?
    I drilled the two holes for the Roundel to slide in then I applied a few layers of 3M double sided tape on the back of the roundel so it would stay on the bootlid. So far no issues...

Ooooooh man I feel like it'd take me 20 minutes to make the holes. 18 minutes of checking they're level and 2 minutes of actual drilling
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Ooooooh man I feel like it'd take me 20 minutes to make the holes. 18 minutes of checking they're level and 2 minutes of actual drilling
    I drilled where the dimples for the holes were and then inserted the Roundel w/o the double sided tape on it to see how it lined up. It looked good so I then applied the tape and mounted the Roundel as you see in the pics. The process of drilling the holes took me 5 minutes

It took me longer to apply the double sided tape on the Roundel.

Page 46 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast