Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Berry nice !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Berry nice !
    thanks fredo! It will be a few weeks before I get to this. I want to get my coilovers installed first. Then I can do my BBK install

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I know you’re very thorough with your updates but would super appreciate it if you could list out all the parts needed for the swap. I am planning to get the Wilwood calipers too in the future.
    San, that Wilwood BBK for 330i kit I got came from the UUC website. It comes with the necessary shims and mounting carrier for the calipers. The kit comes with instructions on how to install them on to the car.

http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/super...only-p533.aspx

The kit I got comes with four 1 piece slotted rotors and black 4 piston calipers. The rotors are 325mm. The kit ordered from the UUC web site is for 2001-2006 BMW E46 330i/Ci/Xi/ZHP ONLY

It comes with everything needed to install these calipers and rotors. You have stainless steel braided lines, DOT4 brake fluid, machined caliper brackets, brake pads, shims and bolts.

I have to say the Wilwood calipers are of excellent build quality
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-23-2021 at 04:03 AM.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Charlie used his 3rd arm to take the pics. Big flex
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Charlie used his 3rd arm to take the pics. Big flex
    I used magic Jacob

Shoutout to jonnyd330 for taking the time to send me a PM giving me a heads up regarding his Wilwood experience. It is always nice when forum members look out for each other and provide a heads up before installing a component. I am looking forward to installing this kit... I might do this before installing the coilover kit... just so I can stare at my BBKs

I was reviewing the procedures UUC sent with the Wilwood BBK and noticed part numbers used in the procedures for the calipers were not matching the actual part numbers on the caliper boxes so I inspected the calipers in the kit and noticed the difference... front calipers using larger caliper pistons and rear calipers using smaller pistons... easy to figure out...

Front calipers

Rear calipers

The procedures require me to do some cutting of the brake rotor dust shield and shaving of the carrier mount so I have a few things to get before I tackle this project. Once I start, I don't want to be stopping just so I have to run to Home Depot to get something...

I might have something big being delivered for blauzed tomorrow. I just had a shipping company call me to arrange delivery of an oversized package on a pallet to be delivered so I suspect it is something I had ordered from Status Gruppe Tuning back in February for blauzed...

I have a strong feeling it is this

we shall see......

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    San, that Wilwood BBK for 330i kit I got came from the UUC website. It comes with the necessary shims and mounting carrier for the calipers. The kit comes with instructions on how to install them on to the car.

http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/super...only-p533.aspx

The kit I got comes with four 1 piece slotted rotors and black 4 piston calipers. The rotors are 325mm. The kit ordered from the UUC web site is for 2001-2006 BMW E46 330i/Ci/Xi/ZHP ONLY

It comes with everything needed to install these calipers and rotors. You have stainless steel braided lines, DOT4 brake fluid, machined caliper brackets, brake pads, shims and bolts.

I have to say the Wilwood calipers are of excellent build quality
    Thanks Charlie!

When the time comes, I will likely a la carte the parts and pick as many parts from fcpeuro as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Thanks Charlie!

When the time comes, I will likely a la carte the parts and pick as many parts from fcpeuro as possible.
    Keep in mind San that the mounting caliper brackets for the Wilwood calipers come as part of the entire kit for the UUC kit. UUC won't sell the caliper brackets separately as far as I know but you can send them an email and ask. I guess it never hurts to ask, right? Good luck!

I will be installing my Wilwood BBKs on my ZHP this upcoming weekend rain or shine... it's going to happen. Then I will be installing my SGT CSL bootlid. It should change the look of my ZHP then I will need to get off my butt and mod the OEM M3 side mirror baseplates so that I can get them painted and set up to mount to complete the look I am going for on blazed

Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast