Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

Tomorrow I will be sending payment for this G.A.S. CCV kit and it will be sent out on it's way to me to install in my ZHP. I am looking forward to having this installed

I also sourced an HVAC relocation kit for my upcoming Avin 4 head unit install completing my stereo refresh for my ZHP

Items that I can add to my ZHP that will help make it a more unique build . . .

EDIT: This kit has been purchased this morning and it will be sent out to me today via UPS.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-17-2022 at 10:21 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

Weather gloomy today with overcast clouds and threat of rain so I installed a new steering wheel trim Gary (Wolfn8tr) was nice enough to send to me

I applied a few coats of ceramic based wax to the finish first.

and got this amazing finish and shine Then installed it on my alcantara steering wheel

The new steering wheel trim matches the Piano Black interior trim I am currently running in my ZHP

as you can see . . . the new M steering wheel emblem below is identical to the OE M emblem above in the picture below

here is the part number for a new steering wheel emblem

32-33-2-226-479

Last edited by cakM3; 06-26-2022 at 06:44 PM.

I picked this up tonight from Steve (SNA77). It was only mounted so there will be a few connections I need to order direct from Avin.

I can't thank him enough for this item

Once installed it will make a nice upgrade over the OE Business CD radio currently installed

The progression/evolution to my ZHP continues . . .

Last edited by cakM3; 07-03-2023 at 12:24 PM.

That’s pretty cool, the internet never ceases to amaze
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    That’s pretty cool, the internet never ceases to amaze
    Jacob, I also posted the link so anyone can do this with their various photos

My new HVAC relocation kit came in yesterday

I am waiting on a new 17-pin main wiring harness then I can begin the installation of my new AVIN 4 head unit into my ZHP

AVIN 4 Head Unit install

Today was a good day to refresh the HVAC relocation kit in my M3 so I installed the new kit there and took out the one in my M3 to install into my ZHP since my 17-pin main wiring harness from AVIN arrived in the mail today . . .

The old bracket was taken out and thrown away since the ash tray cover wasn't working and was missing the chrome strip in the middle . . .

I then took out the center vent and removed the OE bracket so I could install my new head unit. I installed the new GPS antenna, the wifi antenna and a bunch of other connectors to fit everything in without forcing anything, then I optested the head unit (radio antenna not connected) to make sure everything works. I ordered the antenna adapter so I can connect my radio antenna when it arrives but in the mean time I can bluetooth stream from my iPhone so there's no hurry to get the radio part of the head unit connected.

Everything has been put back together and I am pleased to have a radio unit that looks OEM yet provides more modern features although I still have a few things to work out.

This is the home screen before I got everything synched up. Since I have refreshed my cabin speakers using BAVSOUND speakers and I got this head unit from Steve, the sound output is simply amazing considering I'm still using OE Harmon Kardon amps. I'm very pleased with the quality of sound from this setup and am very grateful to Steve for providing me this opportunity to install this head unit into my ZHP

For me this install/upgrade was plug and play, just the way I wanted it
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-17-2022 at 02:47 AM.

Getting a BavSound setup for my car is definitely one of the lurking things to do, among a million others...

Glad you got it all put together!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Getting a BavSound setup for my car is definitely one of the lurking things to do, among a million others...

Glad you got it all put together!
    Thanks! Appreciate the kind words Unless you're planning on going to a full aftermarket stereo setup, upgrading to the BAVSOUND speakers is the way to go. It is pretty much plug and play and the sound output from them is excellent. So far after installing them I have absolutely no complaints and with this AVIN 4 head unit w/ EQ, the sound is even better

Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast