Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1190
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    oh nice! good to see they provide their own flashing tool. i like that.
    Peter, I like that they will tune your ECU then if you are still not satisfied, you can work things out with them to better tweak the tune to better match what you are running with. They also have data logging feature which is so much better than the Shark Injector tune I ran on my last ZHP.
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-27-2024 at 07:53 AM.

Yesterday I purchased JP's Gruppe M intake because the one I currently have installed in my engine bay is not complete. What makes this acquisition nicer is that the intake has little use since it's install and that it will be the complete kit when I take delivery after it arrives. Between my first ZHP and this one, it will be the first time I have gotten a practically brand new Gruppe M to install so I am looking forward to replacing my highly used and incomplete Gruppe M with a newer complete part

Once installed my mod list (seen on the first post) will be updated with JP being the provider of my Gruppe M intake, thanks for this opportunity JP!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yesterday I purchased JP's Gruppe M intake because the one I currently have installed in my engine bay is not complete. What makes this acquisition nicer is that the intake has little use since it's install and that it will be the complete kit when I take delivery after it arrives. Between my first ZHP and this one, it will be the first time I have gotten a practically brand new Gruppe M to install so I am looking forward to replacing my highly used and incomplete Gruppe M with a newer complete part

Once installed my mod list (seen on the first post) will be updated with JP being the provider of my Gruppe M intake, thanks for this opportunity JP!
    Happy to contribute to the build. May it serve you well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Happy to contribute to the build. May it serve you well!
    It will and thanks again sir!

While installing my Corsa TSE3 exhaust I opted to replace all my O2 sensors to see if doing so would clear my Cat-Converter Bank 2 (273D), Mixture Preparation Bank 1 (2882) and Mixture Preparation Bank 2 (2883) faults. I ran with the new exhaust for a week and the Cat-Converter Bank 2 (273D) fault reappeared. Seems I will need to source new headers to clear this fault. Pricing new OEM headers is crazy . . .

Fortunately I found a solution to my problem and was able to source replacement OEM 330 headers for my ZHP for a killer price. The replacement headers have very low mileage on them so I made arrangements to get them

Turns out a friend of mine had posted them on Facebook Market Place and I happened to notice them so I reached out to tell him I wanted to purchase them and it is happening. Timing could not have been more perfect I'm very thankful for the friends I have in my BMW circle!

My Mystic Adventure...

Not a great picture but good enough to see my Gruppe M intake arrived and will be waiting for me to get it as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. I have three packages to pick up when I get home

Edit: I picked the package up from my mail room when I got home and for the first time I am taking delivery of a brand new Gruppe M intake. Yes this intake was used but by all the original packaging and instructions you would think this was brand new out of box. I am glad I got the opportunity to get this for my ZHP

It is nice to have the complete kit

Thanks again for this intake JP I hope the BMW Performance intake you have installed in your ZHP will serve you well. This Gruppe M intake I just got from you will reside in my ZHPs engine bay and provide amazing intake growls for years to come

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-02-2024 at 02:02 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

My tune from Chaos Calibrations came in for my ZHP but unfortunately it is raining and weather isn't going to be ideal so I will be updating the tune this Friday when weather can support. I'm not feeling like moving my M3 out in the rain just so I can update this tune into my car. Not right now . . . but it will happen soon.

EDIT: I installed my Chaos Calibrations Stage 1 tune this afternoon (5APR) using their tuning software and the install process was relatively pain free. I used a friend's battery charger so that I would have consistent voltage in my car's system and not experience any glitches. I have more things to do to prepare my ZHP for it's upcoming road trip to Syracuse, NY.

..............................This sums what I have for my Stage 1 tune:

EDIT 2: 10APR24 - I finally took my ZHP out for a road test after doing some needed maintenance to see how good this Stage 1 tune was and I was impressed. Compared to the Shark Injector tune I had in my last ZHP, the tune from Chaos Calibrations was immediately noticed. My car feels so much more responsive and faster. It pulls harder thru the gears and is much more fun to drive. I did not go with the popping and banging feature because I have my Corsa TSE3 exhaust and am very happy with how it sounds.

I can now say that with my Gruppe M CAI and my Corsa exhaust, same setup I had on my previous ZHP, the Chaos Calibrations Stage 1 tune is much better than the Shark Injector tune. I'm glad I went with these guys
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-10-2024 at 01:20 PM.

Amazing stuff charlie. Keep it up!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    Amazing stuff charlie. Keep it up!
    Thanks Daniel! You know I will keep improving on my ZHP

Another item to look forward to installing will be this short throw clutch assembly by Rogue Engineering that you had installed and recently featured on your YouTube channel. I have now added this to my list of things I want to do to my ZHP . . .

https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...rm_p_1438.html

I have no problem integrating anything that will further improve my driving experience any time I take my ZHP out on the road

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119