Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    nice that worked out!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    nice that worked out!
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:35 PM.

My Mystic Adventure...

my fasteners for my rear sunshade came in from FCP Euro today

I only need three but ordered two extras because you never know . . .

Also my replacement weather seals came in so it will be nice to replace a few worn weather seals on my ZHP with these

and my BAVSOUND speakers arrived

Screws used to secure the new speakers will be swapped out for much shorter ones before I install these subwoofers . . .

Once I have decent weather to work in (no snow or wind), I will focus on refreshing my rear parcel shelf after making the necessary cut to mount my rear sunshade, mount my refreshed subs and new speakers and route my sunshade wiring harness into the switch module plug above the front ashtray. Looking forward to doing this upgrade

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:36 PM.

My M3 and Porsche was spared from exposure to the Nor'Easter we just had yesterday. I had about 22 inches of snow dumped on me during yesterday's storm . . .

In my area we were having sustained 50 mph winds while it was snowing outside. I did not bother trying to shovel snow as the winds would blow more around... looks like today is the day I will go outside to dig my ZHP out of the snow . . .
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:37 PM.

Wow - I heard the storm was going to be pretty serious

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Yeah, I have not gone out yet to see just how bad it was . . .

EDIT: I just popped out to see this . . .

You can tell which direction the wind was blowing during yesterday's Blizzard. We had sustained winds of 50 mph during the Nor'Easter.

Fortunately the snow is light so I won't have issues shoveling this out in the morning
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:39 PM.

I purchased Dhar's G.A.S. 3.0L DISA rebuild/upgrade kit today so I can clean out and rebuild my DISA this spring

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Hey Will,
    I moved to NC two month ago and I am honestly happy that I do not have to shovel my driveway for hours. 2 ft of snow is pretty crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yeah, I have not gone out yet to see just how bad it was . . .

EDIT: I just popped out to see this . . .

You can tell which direction the wind was blowing during yesterday's Blizzard. We had sustained winds of 50 mph during the Nor'Easter.

Fortunately the snow is light so I won't have issues shoveling this out in the morning
    Charlie, I am happy to see that both your blue shade cars are clean and staying safe.
    Also, even though this site is BMW centric, we need to see more pictures of that blue Audi avant!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My Mystic Adventure...

Seems I have been sourcing parts from Riga, Latvia for blauzed lately . . . today I found another NLA item to add to this build.

It is all about the little things you add to your build that help make it what it is

Last edited by cakM3; 01-31-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Seems I have been sourcing parts from Riga, Latvia for blauzed lately . . . today I found another NLA item to add to this build.

It is all about the little things you add to your build that help make it what it is
    That is a cool item - had not seen them with the flashlight! Still available stateside - https://www.bmwoffairfaxparts.com/oe...ht-51472153353

Makes you wonder how we can purchase stuff from Latvia with free shipping cheaper than at our local dealers...
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast