Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1191
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    nice charlie, thank you for this write up!
    Hope it helps you out for when you install OEM M3 side mirrors Daniel! Doing so will change the look to your stunning BMW!

I got my ZHP set up for tomorrow's first long-distance cruise since I have done all this work on her. Really looking forward to seeing several Mafia members sometime during my cruise.

I brought my Nikon to take pictures during my meetups Really looking forward to spending some time with Sergy, Rob and Brett during this trip. Hope I have the opportunity to meet others along the way as well

Time to grab some winks as I have an early departure so I can get thru the terrible NYC traffic.

She's ready

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Safe travels, Charrie!
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Safe travels, Charrie!
    Thanks fredo!

I made it to my first stop at my best friend's home in Fredericksburg, Va.

My ZHP ran strong and smooth and averaged 31.5 mpg while driving the Jersey Turnpike.

The twisties on the DC beltway was so much fun!

My Mystic Adventure...

I made it to the Charlotte NC area today. Just in time for some afternoon shower. I arrived to Sergy's home and did a mini photoshoot with the cars this evening. It is always nice catching up with a few Mafia members when going on my long distance road trips

I had Sergy drive my ZHP today

The North Carolina rain really has been cleaning my car for me

Last edited by cakM3; 07-23-2023 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I made it to the Charlotte NC area today. Just in time for some afternoon shower. I arrived to Sergy's home and did a mini photoshoot with the cars this evening. It is always nice catching up with a few Mafia members when going on my long distance road trips

Those are very cool pictures! It is crazy that we never did it back in New England-
    But, it is never to late to do it! Thank you for the awesome pictures Charlie!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

I had Sergy drive my ZHP today

The North Carolina rain really has been cleaning my car for me

We had a micro zhp meet-
    Charlie, your car drives very nice. I am surprised how comfortable it is considering that you running 19 inch tires. These Bilstein coilovers are great! Engine pulls very strong for the mileage!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Those are very cool pictures! It is crazy that we never did it back in New England-
    But, it is never to late to do it! Thank you for the awesome pictures Charlie!
    Happy to take them Sergy. I'm glad we took the time to take pictures because it really rained later

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    We had a micro zhp meet-

Charlie, your car drives very nice. I am surprised how comfortable it is considering that you running 19 inch tires. These Bilstein coilovers are great! Engine pulls very strong for the mileage!
    I'm glad you got to experience my setup in person. It is one thing to read about it but a very different experience when you're behind the wheel driving the car on different roads like you were yesterday. It was fun for me to watch you having fun Sergy I'm glad I got to share my ride with you my friend

My Mystic Adventure...

I reached a milestone with my ZHP while driving thru Georgia on my way to Florida today. My car has performed splendidly throughout my drive south.

As much as I wasn't initially looking for a restoration project, I'm glad I took this journey with this car because all the work I have put into this car has improved this car's performance and reliability.

I have much more planned for this car

Last edited by cakM3; 07-25-2023 at 12:36 AM.

250k miles ... Congrats! And those pics look awesome.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast