Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    I made a short video showing the upgraded stereo and how it sounds. I am impressed by the improvement of sound quality the new Avin 4 head unit brings.

I now need to finish my rear sub refresh project so I can install my Rockford Fosgate subs and finish my 2022 stereo refresh project for my ZHP

Having gone from my Business CD Radio to my new Avin 4 head unit, the I-Bus app was alreay installed so I purchased the license for my car to take advantage of the full software. The one thing I like is it displays everything in one easy to read location.

There are those who will say the info is already there but some of it isn't. I like how the info is formatted so you can easily scan for the info rather than using the stalk to go thru selections. Having ready access on one display is a much faster way to get all your info in my opinion Only exception is oil temp but I have an actual gauge on my instrument cluster that shows oil temp

I also like that you can look at your display before turning the key to take out and easily see if any window is not fully closed . . .

If your window isn't fully closed, on the display (above) that window will be red so this is another quick check to make sure your window is fully seated. I don't always use my switches to make sure my windows are fully closed so this is a good check

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-19-2022 at 06:03 PM.

My Mystic Adventure...

I ordered this microphone to install into my new Avin so I can restore my hands free bluetooth phone feature. The built in microphone was not working out good enough so I'm adding this to clean things up some . . .

The new microphone will mount in the same spot my factory microphone mounts.

https://shop.enfigcarstereo.com/product/enfig-mic-bm1/

First time I hear the soft close doors are available for the e46 platform. That will be a cool mod.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

It came in

My Bimmian phone mount in the background (pic below)

New external microphone for my Avin 4 head unit came in so I installed it and tested the connection. Everything working perfectly

All I have left in this install is TPMS (using internal sensors for my BBS CH wheels), rear camera and rear subwoofer refresh then I will be finished with my stereo refresh project

Last edited by cakM3; 07-27-2022 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    First time I hear the soft close doors are available for the e46 platform. That will be a cool mod.
    All part of making my ZHP a more unique street/highway cruising car

Nice!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice!
    It is a goal and I'm making progress little by little towards this goal . . .

ordered some parts, all from FCP Euro.

Going to be doing a full cooling system refresh using OEM and OEM+ parts once I source a few more things . . .

Everything in my "refreshed" cooling system will be sourced from FCP Euro for their lifetime warranty. After this maintenance my ZHP should be good to go.

Also sourced new upper and lower intake boots and currently installing my G.A.S. CCV Replacement kit and planning to refresh all my vacuum lines. By the time I am finished with my current maintenance, I can then focus on other systems such as power steering, steering wheel GUIBO, transmission and diff oil flush, GUIBO center line bearing maintenance, new FCAB/RTABs, Bilstein PSS-10 coilovers and Autosolutions SSK install. I still have a lot planned for this car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-25-2022 at 07:45 AM.

Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast