Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Roundel , I know the lid has a curve on it is not flat.
    Yeah, I saw the curvature of the bootlid... I will have to toy with the OE roundel and see if I can use the heat gun and "bend" it slightly to fit the curvature... I think that is what you have to do...

My Mystic Adventure...

Today is Wilwood BBK install day...

Looking forward to installing these BBKs on my ZHP

While I am waiting to start this project after lunch I decided to finish off the CSL bootlid install by mounting the inside trunk liner. Making holes then I can mount the finishing touches...

it is now complete
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-31-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Beauty! Great werk.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

My Mystic Adventure...

As soon as I finish one mod, I'm off to another one I started my Wilwood BBK install on my ZHP this afternoon...

I will be replacing these POS Maxspeedingrods coilovers that the previous owner installed next with Bilstein PSS-10's

Yeah, I know my wheels are dirty and curb rashed (not from me). These Wilwood calipers will look great hiding behind my Style 135's

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

loooooooool I like how those maxspeedingrods coilovers have a similar colour scheme as Ohlins
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I wonder if he got them for free? Because Maxspeedingrods tried to sponsor me like a few months back lol I was like, yeah you don't have anything I want lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I wonder if he got them for free? Because Maxspeedingrods tried to sponsor me like a few months back lol I was like, yeah you don't have anything I want lol
    Hieu, as far as I am concerned.... Maxspeedingrods make cheap quality shit. I never even have heard of them before. No wonder the previous owner would not tell me what the brand was when he installed these $300 coilovers.... it just shows me just how much he cheaped out on this poor car before flipping it. Shame there are people like him out there...clearly not a true car enthusiast...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hieu, as far as I am concerned.... Maxspeedingrods make cheap quality shit. I never even have heard of them before. No wonder the previous owner would not tell me what the brand was when he installed these $300 coilovers.... it just shows me just how much he cheaped out on this poor car before flipping it. Shame there are people like him out there...clearly not a true car enthusiast...

lol yeah same. When they hit me up to sponsor, I was like who tf. Then I found out they were a sponsor on e46f too lol When looking at their products, they had mostly the aftermarket versions of normal maintenance items like the intake hoses and stuff. End lines, and camber arms. They didn't even have coils when I looked lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    lol yeah same. When they hit me up to sponsor, I was like who tf. Then I found out they were a sponsor on e46f too lol When looking at their products, they had mostly the aftermarket versions of normal maintenance items like the intake hoses and stuff. End lines, and camber arms. They didn't even have coils when I looked lol
    I'm fixing that hack's so-called fixes because he clearly is a cheapscape. After finishing my BBK upgrade I will be shifting my ZHP's maintenance to removing these POS coilovers and installing brand new PSS-10's and Ground Control camber kit then GUIBO changeout.... lots to do still but this car is getting proper care once again.

My Mystic Adventure...

I started installing the front Wilwood BBK on my ZHP this weekend. The biggest difference between mounting this kit and the Brembo GT BBKs on my M3 other than the price for the kit are the spacers the Wilwood kit comes with to mount the caliper and caliper brackets.

There are more adjustments needed to get the caliper installed with the Wilwood kit so they are more a custom setup rather than plug and play that the Brembo/Stoptech kits are.

Trimming of the rotor dust shield needs to be done so this is how I trimmed off mine.

With the Wilwood kit, brake pad wear sensors aren't used so I will have to periodically check my pads for wear... other than that... for the money this is not a bad kit.

Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast