Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    I'm thoroughly confused after reading that. I have an 06--shouldn't I already have this:

TPMS/RPA Systems (2003 - 2006 E46 and all year M3) uses the existing ABS/DSC/Wheel Spin Sensors and a control module to determine when a tire is low on pressure. The TPMS button ONLY resets and calibrates the system.

my button strip currently looks like this...
    (BTW): Interesting the vert doesn't have the button for subwoofer on/off...

Name:  TMPS.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  607.5 KB

Man great rescue right here, glad you're back in a ZHP and will definitely check back soon on your progress. Congrats
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    I'm thoroughly confused after reading that. I have an 06--shouldn't I already have this:

TPMS/RPA Systems (2003 - 2006 E46 and all year M3) uses the existing ABS/DSC/Wheel Spin Sensors and a control module to determine when a tire is low on pressure. The TPMS button ONLY resets and calibrates the system.

my button strip currently looks like this...
    (BTW): Interesting the vert doesn't have the button for subwoofer on/off...

Name:  TMPS.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  607.5 KB
    Hope the text messages helped Steve

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post
    Man great rescue right here, glad you're back in a ZHP and will definitely check back soon on your progress. Congrats
    That's exactly how I'm feeling about my ZHP. This car deserves way better than how the previous owners have treated it. It will take time but I will get this car back to shape and it will be just as nice as my M3. I just did not count on having 4 cars to own and maintain... such as life but I'm enjoying it! Thanks!

You should look thru my M3 project thread if you want to see the extent in what I will do to set up my cars.... Botond knows from first-hand experience.
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-21-2020 at 03:24 PM.

I like the progress so far.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Wow that poor ZHP really needed Charlie’s touch! What a difference a bit of TLC makes! Looks like this ZHP will keep you busy for awhile. We just bought a SB V3 for our Toyota 4Runner, man what an improvement!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Welcome back. Looking forward to more updates

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I like the progress so far.
    There will be lots more as the 2021 car season come in....

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Wow that poor ZHP really needed Charlie’s touch! What a difference a bit of TLC makes! Looks like this ZHP will keep you busy for awhile. We just bought a SB V3 for our Toyota 4Runner, man what an improvement!
    Thanks Gary! Yeah, this ZHP has kept me busy since I rescued her from her previous owners. I did not realize just how much I would miss having a ZHP in my garage but while working on this car it all came back to me...

That Gen 3 Sprint Booster is amazing! I like the additional selectability in settings and the two additional modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Welcome back. Looking forward to more updates
    Thanks Vas! You were so right about previous ZHP owners somehow coming back to them after selling theirs. I just did not realize just how much I would miss hearing and driving a ZHP again until I got this one. It does feel great to be back
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-18-2021 at 06:14 PM.

That was a good but, long read! I did a lot of that stuff in my younger days. It does still amaze me at how abusive a lot of folks are with their vehicles.

Great job, so far and looking forward to the revival.

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    That was a good but, long read! I did a lot of that stuff in my younger days. It does still amaze me at how abusive a lot of folks are with their vehicles.

Great job, so far and looking forward to the revival.
    There was a lot to cover, especially the issues I have identified due to outright neglect and lack of care from the previous owners of this poor ZHP... you can see just how much they cheaped out on maintenance and care to this car. Shame... people like them should not be allowed to own nice cars because they don't deserve them... this car will require lots of time, work and money to fully sort out. I have no problem putting in a lot of money and time into this car because it is a unique car that deserves to be preserved
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-30-2022 at 11:13 AM.

I think you missed a spot cleaning the exterior.......lol
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast