Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1190
    What products did you use on the exhaust tips? Looks great!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    What products did you use on the exhaust tips? Looks great!
    John, you can use Chemical Guys Heavy Metal Polish and a wire brush to get the caked on carbon off. The brand I used is similar but I don't remember what it is right now. Anywway, I will be using a Dremel with polishing tool next to polish the inner beveled edges using Mother's mag & aluminum polish to bring out the shine.

A lot of elbow grease was used to get the carbon deposit off and I had to use light pressure so not to put deep scratches in the tail pipe. This way I can polish out the light scratches for a perfect shine.

My upcoming trip to Florida is coming very soon and I will be heading down over this upcoming weekend with my ZHP. I am looking forward to this cruise and have done a lot to the car since the last time I took it to Florida with me. As always with my long-distance road trips I try to meet up with good friends along the way so that I can catch up with them. It makes for a more rewarding and memorable trip that way. Hopefully I get the opportunity to meet up with people I see here but if not that's okay as well.

I plan to stop at Fredericksburg, VA for my first leg down to visit with friends then on either Sunday or Monday will be stopping in the Charlotte, NC area to catch up with Sergy. This will give me the chance to check on my car and make sure all is going well for the trip. I tend to check the car more frequently when driving out of town.

I am looking forward to seeing friends and will be spending a few days in the Jacksonville/Palm Coast area of Florida for this trip. On the way back I will be stopping over to Charlestown, SC to visit Rob and catch up with him and his sons. Been too long since I have seen them so it will be nice to take a break from driving to spend some time with them. Then off to Baltimore to spend a day or two with Brett before driving home to complete my trip. Anyway that's the plan for my upcoming travel.

I met Rob, Kristen and their sons back in 2015 when we swapped exhausts (his corsa for my stock) at their house. I think they were 5 or so back then? They must be teenagers now!
    Enjoy your trip and safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I met Rob, Kristen and their sons back in 2015 when we swapped exhausts (his corsa for my stock) at their house. I think they were 5 or so back then? They must be teenagers now!
    I purchased Rob's LSD and he helped me install it on my first ZHP in his garage. That is how Rob is. Since I will be driving relatively close by this time around I really wanted to catch up with Rob and see how his kids have grown. Too bad I am not closer to everyone down south . . .

Thanks san! I will be driving in 'chill mode' when I take my ZHP down. Really looking forward to catching up with Sergy in the Charlotte, NC area.

For some reason this is the car I have been enjoying just cruising in when on the highway.

Free time at the office can and usually does lead to drainage of funds from my wallet as I discover more items to procure in my quest to build my ZHP . . .

This will make a nice addition to my steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I purchased Rob's LSD and he helped me install it on my first ZHP in his garage. That is how Rob is. Since I will be driving relatively close by this time around I really wanted to catch up with Rob and see how his kids have grown. Too bad I am not closer to everyone down south . . .
    I'm still alive and still have the ZHP but it mostly sits in the garage. The kids will be 10 August third.
    I haven't been on here in years but Charlie and I keep in touch on a regular basis. I spend a lot of time on the North American BMW Diesel Owners group on Facebook as I still have the E70 diesel as my daily and that's a bitch to keep up with.
    I hope all the Mafia OGs from the old days are doing well and healthy!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I'm still alive and still have the ZHP but it mostly sits in the garage. The kids will be 10 August third.
    I haven't been on here in years but Charlie and I keep in touch on a regular basis. I spend a lot of time on the North American BMW Diesel Owners group on Facebook as I still have the E70 diesel as my daily and that's a bitch to keep up with.
    Nice to see you on this forum again Rob! Been a very long time my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Nice to hear from you Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

nice charlie, thank you for this write up!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast