Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1191
    I went ahead and began reassembly of my M3 mirrors, taking my time, and pretty much finished my driver's side.

I just need to make a few solder connections then I can tuck back wiring and connect my mirrors and mount them to my mirror motor.

So it looks very good considering it wasn't professionally painted. Not perfect but not bad either.

Since I have rain forecasted the entire upcoming weekend, I will be mounting these on Wednesday after getting home from work.

Today is reassembly day getting these side mirrors ready for Wednesday's install

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

My Mystic Adventure...

made the connection to my autofold motor wiring with this plug then plugged it into my mirror motor and fully assembled my Driver's mirror.

Finished reassembling my mirrors. I'm very pleased with how they came out. They look amazing

These mirrors will look good mounted on my ZHP. I used Sergy's mirror motor base plates on these this time
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-10-2023 at 10:00 AM.

I just confirmed I will be sourcing a carbon fiber engine cover for my ZHP during my upcoming Florida trip

I'm looking forward to polishing and sealing this part before having it installed in my engine bay

This year has gone fast, at least for me it has, not sure how the 2023 car season has been for everyone else but I am hoping it has been awesome for you guys/gals.

I have accomplished a lot so far as detailed in this project thread and still have more I want to do this car season, specifically:

- Install my DINAN carbon fiber engine cover
    - Install my Corsa TSE3 catback exhaust
    - Install my AutoSolutions SSK
    - CDV Delete
    - Overhaul my Power Steering system
    - Brake fluid flush
    - replace front passenger window regulator

I think once all this is done I can finish out the 2023 car season for my ZHP regarding mods and maintenance... then I can begin focusing my attention towards my Audi which is in need to go thru it's maintenance. It never ends when you have multiple cars at your garage

My Mystic Adventure...

I started unpacking my Corsa exhaust this afternoon. I got my exhaust tips cleaned but still need to get it polished.

The exhaust had a lot of carbon buildup when I started . . .

after my initial cleaning . . . I still have carbon to remove

showing one side cleaned and the other with carbon on it

after getting the tips initially cleaned

I got more work to do . . . the inside edge that is beveled need to be polished and I will get a Dremel with polishing pads and some metal polish to bring the shine back to the exhaust tips.

My Mystic Adventure...

Today I began my anticipated OEM M3 side mirror retrofit. When I got my ZHP three years ago I knew this was one of the mods on my list of things to do.

I began working on my driver's door and got my mirror assembly installed this morning before taking a break to cool off, rehydrate and have some lunch before going back outside in 80 degree heat with 80% humidity.

Passenger side should go just as smoothly as installing my driver's side.

After I get back from my trip I will be ordering the OEM blue tinted Euro mirrors for my mirror housings.

That mirror looks very shiny.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

turning out very nice, should be thoroughly enjoyable to roadtrip it
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    turning out very nice, should be thoroughly enjoyable to roadtrip it
    Jacob, I'm looking forward to this. I will be heading out late this Friday for my first stop in Fredericksburg, VA where I will be spending the weekend with my best friend catching up. Then I will have to see if I can make it to the Charlotte, NC area and meet up with Sergy. That is if I have time. There are a few people who I would love to meet up with but it all depends on how my ZHP is running. This will be a big test for the car after all the maintenance I have done to her.

My M3 side mirror retrofit is now complete. I have finished mounting the passenger side and I'm cooling off and rehydrating. It really sucks working outside in 87% humidity with temps above 80. I have had lots of rain up here lately and a very small window in which to get this retrofit complete.

Nice having my ZHP set up like this . . . not that I'm posing . . .

Last edited by cakM3; 07-16-2023 at 07:32 AM.

Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast