Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the pix & hints! Might spring for this & install it while I'm doing the Performance intake.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Thanks for the pix & hints! Might spring for this & install it while I'm doing the Performance intake.

In 7 months of ownership I have put 3001 miles on blauzed... that includes a trip I recently took blauzed to Columbus, Ohio and back to help Botond out
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-03-2023 at 11:58 AM.

Very cool Charlie, didn’t know they made that. I’m going to order one next week and try it out
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Very cool Charlie, didn’t know they made that. I’m going to order one next week and try it out
    Jacob, I sent you a pm with a link to the same vendor I purchased my intake air scoop from.

Good stuff. I might look into 1 of those.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

This time I'm doing it right with my second ZHP... the previous owner sourced and installed $300 coilovers just before I purchased blauzed and when I asked him what brand he could not tell me (or just would not tell me) so I knew I would end up sourcing proper coilovers within my first year of ownership to replace these after getting this car home. Last time when I had my ZHP I used BC Racing coilovers and although Botond found them harsh and stiff, I was okay using them. This time I listened to Botond and purchased these Bilstein PSS-10 coilover kit from FCP Euro and will be changing out coilovers and installing these come April/May.

The new coilovers have been ordered and purchased, now to wait for them to arrive and then set aside to allow me to finish other projects currently waiting to be started in my garage.
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-18-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    the previous owner sourced and installed $350 coilovers just before I purchased blauzed and when I asked him what brand he could not tell me (or just would not tell me)
    Hahahaha that's hilarious. How have they been so far though?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Hahahaha that's hilarious. How have they been so far though?
    Well.... I drove blauzed home from Maryland where I purchased it and then recently took blauzed to Columbus Ohio and back. Personally I did not have an issue other than knowing that these coilovers were cheap no-name brand and that I myself would never install these on any of my cars...

I would feel much better having a set of coilovers that are of much better build quality and proven performance on my ZHP if you know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Well.... I drove blauzed home from Maryland where I purchased it and then recently took blauzed to Columbus Ohio and back. Personally I did not have an issue other than knowing that these coilovers were cheap no-name brand and that I myself would never install these on any of my cars...

I would feel much better having a set of coilovers that are of much better build quality and proven performance on my ZHP if you know what I mean...
    Huh that's surprising, thought it'd be a bone-shattering, tooth-rattling mess.

Agreed on that though... I have Ground Controls in mine
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast