Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 19 of 120 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    I am thinking of getting this set…..

because moar carbon fiber…

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-30-2021 at 02:05 PM.

Charlie: I saw these on eBay a while back listed from a vendor overseas but the last 2 months or so I haven’t seen them for sale

EDIT: disregard, I see them now
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Charlie: I saw these on eBay a while back listed from a vendor overseas but the last 2 months or so I haven’t seen them for sale

EDIT: disregard, I see them now
    Sent you a PM

Still no word on the Garbino lip from my cousins... once I get word I will let you know...
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-26-2021 at 12:24 PM.

That's amazing shape for alcantara!

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    That's amazing shape for alcantara!
    I think so too Steve but then we’re talking about Shawn’s seats. I know Shawn will have them in excellent condition if they were to be in his M3 sedan

I’m going to refresh everything as I continue working on this neglected ZHP and get her restored back into proper shape. This, as you know, is part of the journey and fun

I haven’t forgotten about getting my Xenon lighting rewired for bi-Xenon functionality. It will happen by this summer

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I thought about getting these for my zhp but I really didn't want my ride to be any harsher so I've been hesitant. I'm not slammed by any means, only lowered on H&R Sports so I figured it wasn't an absolute requirement.

Looking forward to your review but now that I think about it, it will be hard to judge them vs the actual suspension setup when everything is being done at once.
    E36 M3 (96+) mounts are another alternative, as they add camber and caster while still maintaining some rubber. Not adjustable, but pretty cheap if you get the Corteco brand ones.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    E36 M3 (96+) mounts are another alternative, as they add camber and caster while still maintaining some rubber. Not adjustable, but pretty cheap if you get the Corteco brand ones.
    That’s nice to know for someone about to do this but in my case, I already purchased these Ground Control camber kits so this is what I’m using however hopefully your comment here might help others as they read thru this project thread looking for options

I take it they look like this?

I started Spring cleaning in my Porsche garage where the majority of my maintenance will occur for my Porsche and blauzed… putting all my tools away and organizing my work bench and I found an extra set of brand new Status Gruppe Tuning adjustable end links that I will be using when I install my Bilstein PSS-10/Ground Control Camber kit this Spring.

Nice to find parts I can use on blauzed

Guess my ZHP is also getting this eBrake handle installed soon

More goodies to install into blauzed

Last edited by cakM3; 03-27-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Got a small package for blauzed in the mail this afternoon

I can only tell all of you how grateful I am to have friends wanting to contribute to my ZHP project. I really love the car culture that we all take part in. Hopefully I can continue to contribute as much as I am able to receive.

We all are part of a very unique brother/sisterhood

Page 19 of 120 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast