Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 27 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    He will actually want the schwarz M3 seat trim pieces. They have the hole for the rear and side bolster switches.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/par...&q=52107902279

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/par...&q=52107902280
    Thanks for the correction! I knew they were M3 chairs, but went to my ZHP default page at realoem.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

My Mystic Adventure...

I will be sourcing the track covers for my seats first though...

https://www.cheapoemparts.com/oem-pa...er-52108248211

https://www.cheapoemparts.com/oem-pa...er-52108248212

When I pulled off the OE seats, I forgot to transfer the track covers onto the new seats. I had the opportunity to transfer the track covers onto the new seats but I obviously missed that...
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-28-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    It's always good when sharing it with fellow forum members Rich. I have done 3 long distance road trips with Botond this year already

When you locate something unique that you want to incorporate into your build, you do what it takes to get it. This was the case since Shawn did not want to ship out his interior. I completely understood this so getting Shawn's unique interior was all the excuse I needed to make the trip to get them and also to meet an awesome enthusiast and see his project first hand. If I had to do this again, I would easily say yes... I would make the trip to get this interior again!
    I hope I can do something like this soon! Also, I see there were a few ZHP reunions. Though I am new to the forum, I would like to see if we can get something like this going. I know times are weird, but it gives me a reason to get out and use it as a work excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    I hope I can do something like this soon! Also, I see there were a few ZHP reunions. Though I am new to the forum, I would like to see if we can get something like this going. I know times are weird, but it gives me a reason to get out and use it as a work excuse.
    You have a few Mafia members out there where you're located. Rando (johnrando), Hieu (sillieidiot), Kevin (RITmusic2K), Bryan (PHZ), Will (wsmeyer), and Brennan (CarbonZHP) just to name a few...

I'm sure if you reached out to these guys you can probably get a few more (San Fran and San Diego members to come for your "Cali Reunion meet"

All you have to do is figure out the venue, where you want to hold the meet (with all this COVID crap going on), where you guys want to cruise (lots of awesome roads out there to do this), then eats.... Compared to the east coast there is so much more to do where you're at...

You can start by reaching out to Rando and Hieu and see what they have to say about this

Charlie, as usual, awesome stuff going on in your thread. And yes, feel free to HMU.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Charlie, as usual, awesome stuff going on in your thread. And yes, feel free to HMU.
    I try not to disappoint John

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

I just received notification from Mike Miggs, owner of Status Gruppe Tuning, tonight that my CSL bootlid for sedan is almost ready for shipment so that means I will be getting my new bootlid before my birthday to install on blauzed

Once the shipment arrives I will be taking pictures before install and after I install the new bootlid

Cool! I have one of his for my vert.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I just received notification from Mike Miggs, owner of Status Gruppe Tuning, tonight that my CSL bootlid for sedan is almost ready for shipment so that means I will be getting my new bootlid before my birthday to install on blauzed

Once the shipment arrives I will be taking pictures before install and after I install the new bootlid
    Let's see if you have to do any modifications on the key hole , or anything else. This is the only reason I hold back on buying another csl trunk . Of course is not the same brand you bought . But this is why I'm wondering once u get it install

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Cool! I have one of his for my vert.
    Any issues with fitment or keyhole on your SGT CSL bootlid Rando?

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Let's see if you have to do any modifications on the key hole , or anything else. This is the only reason I hold back on buying another csl trunk . Of course is not the same brand you bought. But this is why I'm wondering once u get it install
    The SGT CSL bootlids are molded after the Scorza CSL bootlids with the sedan one modded to fit sedans. As for the keyhole that should be the same as the Scorza bootlid.

I had a Scorza CSL bootlid on my M3 and did not have to mod the key hole on that bootlid. Everything fit perfectly so I’m expecting no issues with the SGT bootlid.

We shall see however and if I have issues then I will document them here in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 27 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast