Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yep, Ronald is awesome to talk to. What's different in Gen2?

Hieu, Ron told me that the Gen2 has a relatively major upgrade to the the offset selector rod. This upgrade includes a larger more rigid pivot and ergonomic changes. The current shifter follows BMW performance ZHP shifter's ergonomics which Ron said he disliked for a long time. As a result, he built a new shifter, the Gen2, with updated ergonomics and larger pivot boot in May and supplied a few to selected shops and users. Based on feedback he got from these shops and users he's ready to provide the Gen2 and I was offered the choice so I went with the Gen2 for my ZHP.

I looked into the UUC EVO3 SSK however there was no correspondence from them and Ron's communication has been excellent and comments from those of you who went with the AutoSolutions kit was more than enough for me to pull the trigger to get Ron's product. Today's phone conversation with Ron sealed it for me and I'm glad I will be getting the Gen2 for my ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hieu, Ron told me that the Gen2 has a relatively major upgrade to the the offset selector rod. This upgrade includes a larger more rigid pivot and ergonomic changes. The current shifter follows BMW performance ZHP shifter's ergonomics which Ron said he disliked for a long time. As a result, he built a new shifter, the Gen2, with updated ergonomics and larger pivot boot in May and supplied a few to selected shops and users. Based on feedback he got from these shops and users he's ready to provide the Gen2 and I was offered the choice so I went with the Gen2 for my ZHP.

I looked into the UUC EVO3 SSK however there was no correspondence from them and Ron's communication has been excellent and comments from those of you who went with the AutoSolutions kit was more than enough for me to pull the trigger to get Ron's product. Today's phone conversation with Ron sealed it for me and I'm glad I will be getting the Gen2 for my ZHP
    How much did this kit run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    How much did this kit run?
    I'm expecting to pay about $478 + shipping

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

Hmm...I think that sounds like my current shifter tbh. That's what he said he did to mines when I forced him to make the shift arm/carrier lol The only thing he reused on my shifter was the coupler from the M3.

But yeah excited to see you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Hmm...I think that sounds like my current shifter tbh. That's what he said he did to mines when I forced him to make the shift arm/carrier lol The only thing he reused on my shifter was the coupler from the M3.

But yeah excited to see you install it.
    I will pay for mine in mid-July when it is ready to ship then once I get it I will have it installed. Looking forward to having this in my daily driver Hieu

I ordered the touchup paint kit and two cans of Mystic Blue paint spray cans for an upcoming project for my ZHP...

Once the paint arrives I will be getting the clear coat to start my project

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Botond stopped by with a gift for blauzed that is very much appreciated so we went to the nearest Ace Hardware store to get my new keys cut

here's a picture after my new keys were cut. They are now ready to be checked out in my ZHP to make sure they turn my ignition

Checked both keys in my ZHP and they both worked so it is now time to code them to my car then program all three keys to finish the process of adding them to my ZHP

Botond removed the EWS module from my ZHP so he can use it to code in my new keys

This was done in the comfort of my home

Keys were all programmed successfully and I now have two spare fully functional keys for my ZHP. If you need keys Botond is the guy to do this

Thanks Botond for hooking me up

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

lol at first I was like "why you taking pics of blank keys" then I realized you (rather smartly) censored them
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    lol at first I was like "why you taking pics of blank keys" then I realized you (rather smartly) censored them
    exactly!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast