Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 35 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Very cool, I didn't know Ace Hardware cuts our type of keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Very cool, I didn't know Ace Hardware cuts our type of keys.
    Will, I didn't know as well until Botond told me yesterday. When we went to my local Ace Hardware store, there were questions asked and when Botond told them he is programming my keys, they went ahead and cut both my new keys for me for less than $4.00 It's nice knowing where you can get your keys cut should you need a new one... Botond saved me a lot of money by doing this for me

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    lol at first I was like "why you taking pics of blank keys" then I realized you (rather smartly) censored them
    I didn’t even catch that until reading this. Why censor it? Can someone really have a key copied based off a photo, especially keys like the ones for our cars?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I didn’t even catch that until reading this. Why censor it? Can someone really have a key copied based off a photo, especially keys like the ones for our cars?
    There is always this possibility Jacob. I would rather censor this part than be sorry later on...

On another note... my ZHP was equipped with BMW Assist and came with a manual (non-Autodim) rear view mirror so I sourced a BMW Assist/Homelink Autodim rear view mirror as an emergency spare for both my M3 and ZHP in case it is needed. Both cars came equipped from the factory with BMW Assist.

Until I saw this on eBay, I was not aware that these rear view mirrors came with Homelink.

This mirror is in perfect condition too

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Yeah, I read somewhere (either this forum, or on the fb group) that there is a service on ebay where you send a picture of your key, which is then pre-cut for you. All you have to do is programming. So you can cut just based off pics!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I got my replacement window switches for my shift surround yesterday to go with my Piano Black interior trim and new keychain Thanks Gary!

While I'm polishing the new interior trim surface and sealing them, I'll install these switches into my car now so I can restore functionality into my rear passenger window switch. The auto close was not working. It does now

My Mystic Adventure...

Today I decided to remove my Silver Cube interior trim and install the Piano Black interior trim Gary recently sent. I decided to change things out a bit and save my Silver Cube trim so here is the new look. For daily driver duties, I don't mind the look

I packaged up my Silver Cube and will put it away in a safe spot until the time comes I want to change things out on my ZHP again

Last edited by cakM3; 06-26-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Where did you source the front seat covers?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Where did you source the front seat covers?
    John, I had purchased these front seat covers from BMW when I first got my last ZHP. That was many years ago. BMW no longer sells these front seat covers.
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-26-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    John, I had purchased these front seat covers from BMW when I first got my last ZHP. That was many years ago. BMW no longer sells these front seat covers.
    Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 35 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast