Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Come down to KY and clean mine up. I’ll provide the adult beverages of your choice haha. Night and day difference
    Sounds tempting Jacob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like I jumped ahead by uploading those pictures-
    I was pretty sure that you took a lot of pictures while painting the plastic covers for the gutters.
    The engine should be good with your maintenance standards. You are doing everything proactively and that is the key.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Looks like I jumped ahead by uploading those pictures-
    You did not jump ahead Sergy. When you posted you reminded me that I forgot to post the pictures showing just how dirty the roof racks and tracks were. The roof rails were in rough shape as you saw when I took them off to clean.

I was pretty sure that you took a lot of pictures while painting the plastic covers for the gutters.
    The engine should be good with your maintenance standards. You are doing everything proactively and that is the key.
    The roof rails are actually metal, not plastic so some cleaning and light sanding and the rails were ready to prime then paint. They are good enough until the time comes that I take the car in to repaint the whole thing... that will cost $$$ to have done right...

I will be addressing maintenance issues based on priority since this car has a lot of issues to correct thanks to it's previous owners... it has been positive progress all the way but if you look at it this way... there is only one direction I can go with this car and it will take some time getting there but I will have fun working on this car in the mean time.

Some things I want to get like the CSL Bootlid for sedan will just have to wait based on priorities I have between this car and the other cars I have in my garage... it's like I have to find a balance which is hard to do because I'm having so much fun getting my ZHP sorted...all my other cars are sorted.

These were the fog light fasteners that were on my car when I purchased it

I replaced them with brand new proper fasteners sourced from the dealer. They were very affordable too...

These are the proper fog light fasteners that are supposed to be there to begin with... SMFH

While I was at the dealer I sourced brand new fog light surrounds because I could not locate the ones I took off my M3 and previous ZHP (FML). Once I got them everything was set for my blauzed

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-30-2022 at 11:23 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

As good as my OE microphone has been working in my ZHP I decided to get the new "improved version" which also has better noise cancelling features over the original microphone.

Only paid $39 including shipping for this part

Next up is the TPMS retrofit as detailed in Joop's DIY. I will begin this retrofit in the morning
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-02-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Nice idea

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quality project thread Charlie! Can't wait to see that CSL trunk

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice idea

Quote Originally Posted by allanrangell View Post
    Quality project thread Charlie! Can't wait to see that CSL trunk
    Thanks Allan

I got this in the mail today for my ZHP. Will be installing this part in the morning

My updated microphone...

All for $39

Last edited by cakM3; 10-18-2021 at 05:58 AM.

Nice Charlie!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice Charlie!

Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast