Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

These wheels come in 18 inch size... I was going to source these wheels if I could not save my cracked BBS CH wheel.

18x8.5 ET40 front and 18X9.5 ET35 rear

Rogue Engineering - GTR Wheel:
    https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...ach_p_287.html

EDIT: I was able to save my damaged BBS CH wheel so I won't be sourcing these wheels. I am staying with my BBS CH wheels for blauzed...
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-07-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Today I updated a few settings on my ZHP using PA Soft:

- Adjusted Heated Seat Temperature values from stock to 42 (Hex 2A), 46 (Hex 2E), and 50 (Hex 32) degrees.
    - Changed Speedometer Variance values (Hex 03 00 01 C8 00 01 CA)

Speedometer is much more accurate now and my heated seats feel great again
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-16-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Hey Charlie, your ZHP had seriously transformed since I saw it last time. Great job my friend! I am glad to see that this neglected in the past car transformed to a fully sorted and heavily modified ZHP.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Hey Charlie, your ZHP had seriously transformed since I saw it last time. Great job my friend! I am glad to see that this neglected in the past car transformed to a fully sorted and heavily modified ZHP.
    Car is not fully sorted out just yet Sergy but thanks! I have been making positive progress on this car and I still have lots more work to do before this car is sorted to the level I want it to be...

Love those wheels.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Car is not fully sorted out just yet Sergy but thanks! I have been making positive progress on this car and I still have lots more work to do before this car is sorted to the level I want it to be...
    I know your standards and they are great. This ZHP is great car already and you will bring it to the next level.

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    I know your standards and they are great. This ZHP is great car already and you will bring it to the next level.

Yes you do know my standards and I am on my way to restoring my ZHP... it has been an interesting, and expensive, project to say the least but this is what I signed up for when I purchased this car...also the challenge of bringing this car back to life

I still have my PSS-10's to instal... I have to figure out a good time to get this done.

I took advantage of the nice weather today and addressed a few rust spots I noticed after taking my ZHP home from Maryland where I bought it... there was a very small rust spot on my front driver's corner on my hood which was addressed with some rust converter then primed and painted....

Then I addressed the other spot using a sander and wire brush then treated this area using the rust converter

As you can see in the picture above, the rust converter did it's job on the rust so I could prime and paint this area...

two coats of primer was added after the area was wiped down with some acetone solution.

Then 3 layers of base coat paint was added before 2X clear was sprayed on

This area is protected and once the paint has cured, I will detail out this area using compound and polish to get rid of the tape marks....

Eventually all these imperfections will be permanently addressed when I get this car professionally painted at a good body shop....

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-16-2021 at 04:44 PM.

My Mystic Adventure...

I'm getting my next maintenance/upgrade project lined up to get blauzed ready for the upcoming winter season....

New GUIBO and center line bearing replacement as part of necessary high mileage maintenance then upgrade to my AutoSolutions SSK while I'm doing this maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! Looking forward to the updates.

What do those set-screws do on the side of the SSK?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Nice! Looking forward to the updates.

What do those set-screws do on the side of the SSK?
    Good question Will.... the set screws are used to secure the SSK shifter to the shift carrier housing.

You can see in the picture above how they are secured.

Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast